Cs:s

kjkiller

banned
i have noticed that there is a ton of people that play cs:s, and i think it would be cool if we started a clan for computer forum. tell me what you think

ckfordy

banned
kjkiller said:
i have noticed that there is a ton of people that play cs:s, and i think it would be cool if we started a clan for computer forum. tell me what you think

ya but we need somebody that has a good internet connection and good upload speed so they can host the server. but thats a good idea.

Splinter

kjkiller said:

Kool idea, If i had a good connection i would do it, but i dont and i do live in the UK and im aware that loads of you live in the states.

Maybe, everybody that ways to join could put $1 or $2 into hosting a big server :p:p:p

Just a thought.

kobaj

VIP Member
I have a great connection, and a great computer that could run it. But I would only be able to host a maybe a few hours out of a day. Although this sounds like a fun idea.

Geoff

VIP Member
CF - [User Name]

Ya it would be cool, dont know what we would do about a server though. Maybe we can just find one and call it our own :p

P11

VIP Member
Make a new thread with a poll thats asks, who is willing to participate in a clan with some minor fees.