Decisions

Manakore

I will be building my gaming pc in three weeks, so I will eventually want to purchase a game afterwards.

I am leaning towards either Brink, ArmA II, Dead Space 2, or Crysis 2. I currently have starcraft II to keep me occupied and will be getting diablo III and guild wars 2 on release. However, I'll need something else to keep me occupied until then. Everyone of these games has great replay value, so it is hard to narrow it down.

I'm leaning towards Brink or ArmAII atm, but I wanted dead space 2 last weekend.

What game would you guys choose?

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
BC2 is a must get,Pre-order yourself Battlefield 3 too!

Also Metro 2033 & Mafia 2.

Manakore

I have BC2 for the xbox, which is why that is not on the list. I'm not a big fan of mafia/gta style games. However, I will look up this metro 2033; I have never heard of it before.

Ryan_Fpv

Crysis 2 is definitely on my 'Must-Have' list. If it's anything like the first, it's going to be brilliant.
Since building a new PC can be a costly process, perhaps you can download the free demo for Crysis 2 and play that for a bit, might tide you over until you get your new machine running.

Manakore

I'm definitely downloading the crysis 2 demo and the arma II demo. Crysis 2 looks amazing for single player campaign. I hope the multiplayer is great,but it scares me that crytek decided to make a sci-fi call of duty for multiplayer. It should still be fun though!

maroon1

Dead Space 2 is very good game

I did not play crysis 2 yet, but I don't think single player campaign is going to be better than dead space 2

linkin

VIP Member
Don't bother with the Crysis 2 demo the servers have been killed, the full game will be out today/tomorrow in the US

ArmA II and the expansions are great fun to play on co-op or multiplayer