Dedicated Forum for mobiles, Maybe??

sshaggy

In the recent age of smartphones, where cell phones are more than just a device to make/recieve a call, I am suggesting that this forum should have a dedicated section for mobiles, instead of sharing a space with Laptops, Tablets and Smartphones.
I assume that most of the members here own some kind of smartphone, maybe android, iphone, symbian, or any tablets. It would be great to give a dedicated space for discussion related to smartphones.

But I know that chance of that happening are slim, as Ian and most of the members (including me) have liked, and will continue to like the classic status of CF, which I don't remember undergoing any major change.

But, its good to adjust with updating technologies, right??

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Any decent android phone won't have any issues loading the forum. I'm on the forum quite a bit with my HTC EVO 4G and have no issues whatsoever. There was a thread on this a month or so ago and believe it was said then that there would be no mobile version of the forum. I'll have to search for it and post the link.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
We do have a smartphone section, its the current section this post is in.... It shares with laptops and tablets. If the smartphone had a dedicated subforum, it would almost be dead. Thats why it was incorporated into this section.