Desktop Keyboard help

dak1b

Hello All!

So I have the G15 gaming keyboard and for some reason a couple days ago the lcd screen hasn't been working right. It only views the logitech lcd screen saver...i've already try dled the drivers again....didn't work...any suggestions? it says "no applications running". however thats not the case...help please

thanks a mill!

CPTMuller

There is a page within the management software that allows you to enable and to disable applications that are running, maybe something you did made them all turn off.

dak1b

There is a page within the management software that allows you to enable and to disable applications that are running, maybe something you did made them all turn off.

ok ya it says on the lcs monochrome? how can i change my features back?

Last edited:

dak1b

that setting is in LCD Manager under "Logitech G15 LCD", it's the one that says invert colors

ok so how do i change my settings back to normal? i just want the performance...time and date..and normal settings that I had before...when i press the button to change programs on lcd it just says"windows sideshow (monchrome) i dun want that just my normal settings :p