Does anyone know any Dell discount codes?

Primex

Oh well, too late, I already ordered it. I tried to post a bunch of discount codes I searched for myself, but no luck, it already had discounts on the purchase and it wouldn't let me do any more. Oh well, I'm happy with what I got.

fade2green514

dude just build your own comp its so easy. i built my first comp without any help, its just a 10piece puzzle... just with a booklet that tells you where everything goes on the motherboard.

X24

u can't build ur own laptop.....well u could go from a barebones kit i guess, but its inconvenient so basically, dell is a good dell for laptops. btw, just go to notebookreview.com and click on dell coupons tab.

alanuofm

VIP Member
fade2green514 said:
dude just build your own comp its so easy. i built my first comp without any help, its just a 10piece puzzle... just with a booklet that tells you where everything goes on the motherboard.

this is the laptop part of the forum :)

i.Angel

Haha nice fade2green... Anywayz I was thinking of getting a Dell XPS, but my dad has had problems with his first generation Dell XPS and so now I'm a little leary (SP??)... It will mostly be bare bones, just something I can do all my schoolwork on and with a little more oomph!

sony Vaio's (sp?) are kinda expensive... I like them, but then again I'd be buying the brand name pretty much :(