Driver 3 for XBox

Fure6

I bought this game becuase it looked like grandtheft auto 3 a little bit...but it isn't like it at all i don't think. i don't know, i only did a couple of missions in the beginning so maybe it's diffrent when you start out.

i don't like the controls either. i am used to the E-Brake being button X, but X makes you get out of the car. So i'm turning and all of a sudden i jump out b/c i try to E-Brake.
the contols for walking also isn't that great, in my opinion. the left joystick only moves to you forward and back and the right joystick only moves to side to side. in most games, the left joystick let's you move in all directions.

i suppose it could be way worse though...

Have you guys played this game before? how do you like it?

Verrona

Its not too bad, i find it a bit of a pi** take though on some of the missions. Esp the end 1's. I think i put it down and haven't played it 4 a few months now..

durk

i played on the xbox not to long ago and i didnt enjoy as much as i thought i would. i like the cars but i just didnt like the on foot missions.

Fure6

the game isn't that enjoyable to me at all. it is alot like grand theft auto 3...but i still don't like it. i like GTA3 by the way.