Driver Needed Gateway T-1625 (window XP)

Markitox

Hi all.
I dont know if there is a post with this model but i cant find it so i post one.
I was searching in google for this drivers but i really cant find. I need all drivers for Gateway T-1625 on window xp, down i leave the drivers i need.

CPU: movil DualCore AMD Turion 64 x2 TL-60, 800MHz
Motherboard name: gateway T-1625
Multimedia:- SigmaTel STAC905X @ ATI RS690(M) Chipset- High Definition Audio Controller
-SigmaTel STAC905X @ ATI SB600 - High Definition Audio Controller
ATA: Hitachi HTSS542525K9SA00
Network: Realtek RTL8101 Family PCI-E Fast Ethernet NIC (NDIS 6.0)
Realtek RTL8187B wireless 802.11g usb 2.0 network adapter
Realtek RTL8139/810x Fast Ethernet Adapter (PCI)
Video: ATI Radeon X1270
CD/DVD:HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-T20F ATA Device
WebCam: GAteway Usb 2.0 Webcam

Well hope u could help me because i really dont like window vista

bosing

Try going to Gateway website and see if they have those drivers for the OS that you are going to install(I assumed XP). If not, Install the XP and service packs and update it thru Microsoft update. They might have those drivers from the update. If still nothing, try going to each manufacturers website of those components(a longer and tiring process i should say), but they should have those drivers for you. hope this helps....

Markitox

Which drivers do you need exactly? (Gpu, Chipset, etc?)

I didnt installed window Xp yet so i post this topic as a way of help cause i didnt know what driver are essential for Xp to work properly.

Try going to Gateway website and see if they have those drivers for the OS that you are going to install(I assumed XP). If not, Install the XP and service packs and update it thru Microsoft update. They might have those drivers from the update. If still nothing, try going to each manufacturers website of those components(a longer and tiring process i should say), but they should have those drivers for you. hope this helps....

I know is a long way :p but i didnt installed window xp as i said before.
I dont know what to do but i hate vista and i cant underestand very well, would u recommend to install xp?
Thank both of u for help me

Zatharus

VIP Member
First you will need at least an XP Service Pack 2 install disk in order to install XP on your laptop's SATA drive the easy way. Other than that, XP should install fine. You won't need any other special drivers to do that.

In order to get all the computer's components working once XP is installed, you will need to get proper drivers. There are no official XP drivers for that model, so it will take some work to get the proper drivers installed.