DVD burning problem

m3incorp

Darn this seems to be happening often. I have two computers that have suddenly began buring really slow. They were fine until a couple of weeks ago. Nothing added except IE7..hope it has nothing to do with it. Both properly in Ultra transfer mode. Both dual core processors, with plenty of RAM. Doesn't matter what the burn progam is..still slow....gonna uninstall and reinstall the controllers tonight, to see if that helps. Other forums are also showing a lot of people complaining of slow burns.

gurra92

Well, my burner is burning slow too. I'm a member on another computer forum. I asked there and someone told me, that was how his burner act before it broke down completely. It might just be broken...

cdanik

Yes, on my old computer my burner started running really slow after some point. I no longer have that computer. It was just a few months ago I was using my old one, then the burner slowed up. I was told that it was the program i use to burn, but I've been using the same program all the time (Nero). So I'm no help!

SirKenin

banned
I just put his old burner back in and it worked fine. He let me keep the new one, although far be it from me to know what I'm going to do with the dumb thing.