email smtp send error

PurpleSnow

hi there guys I have a problem with my email on all accounts on just one pc. other oc works fine.
Last week i had same problem so i tried everything virus and spyware etc...
I eventually did a system restore and it only uninstalled a game skyrim but only the windows part as the game is installed on a different drive.
emails worked again for about a week and now same problem again. cant send but can recieve.
I tried other outgoing server ports and settings galore. disabled AV ( microsoft secutiry essentials)
If i send a mail the error comes back instantly.

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject: xxxxx
Sent: 2014/04/30 08:44 AM

The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:

'xxxxxxx' on 2014/04/30 08:44 AM
503 Valid RCPT command must precede DATA

Any help will be apreciated...

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
Have you checked that the outgoing mail (smtp) is correct?

Have you checked the account name and password?

Does your server requires authentication?
If yes,enable it.

Does your server requires secure password authentication (SPA)?
If yes,enable it.

Have you checked the server port numbers for outgoing mail (SMTP)?

Does your server requires secure connection (SSL)?
If yes,enable it.

Have you tryed using CMD to test if the SMTP server is working?
If not,then use the "telnet" command do check the SMTP functionality.
In Windows Vista and Windows 7 telnet is not enabled by default.To enable it do this:

1. Start
  2. Control Panel
  3. Programs And Features
  4. Turn Windows features on or off
  5. Check Telnet Client
  6. Hit OK
If after all this you are 100% sure that SMTP is working and that all your settings are correct then contact your internet service provider (ISP) and ask them if they blocked you from sending mails from local programs like Outlook Express.
Because I had the same problem in the past.I was able to recieve,but not send using the local E-mail application and it turned out that my ISP blocked the outgoing mails.Once they unblocked it,everything was fine.

PurpleSnow

I got the one email fixed that comes from my isp by changing the outgoing server to something generic but the one from my hosting company i cant get working at all changed al the settings i could. still the same error.

Send test e-mail message: Your outgoing (SMTP) e-mail server has reported an internal error. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). The server responded: 503 Valid RCPT command must precede DATA

its getting frustrating and i dont want to do a system restore again.

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
I got the one email fixed that comes from my isp by changing the outgoing server to something generic but the one from my hosting company i cant get working at all changed al the settings i could. still the same error.

Send test e-mail message: Your outgoing (SMTP) e-mail server has reported an internal error. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). The server responded: 503 Valid RCPT command must precede DATA

its getting frustrating and i dont want to do a system restore again.

Have you contacted your hosting company's server administrator to ask them if the outgoing server works fine over there?
Because if you tryed all the correct settings then it's their fault.

And also did you call your ISP to make sure that they are not blocking the outgoing connections?

You COULD access your router and make sure that all the settings there are correct and not blocking your outgoing connection with the server.
By default those settings are turned off,but you can always take a look.

Also have you turned off things like firewall or antivirus protections (if any)?

PurpleSnow

for some reason switching of the firewall and switching back on again seems to have worked. very weird.. will c what it doen now.

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
Yea just as I thought...Firewall can sometimes cause this kind of issues.
So instead of turning the Firewall OFF and ON,add your E-mail program you are using to send E-mail messages to the EXCEPTIONS LIST in the Firewall options and then the Firewall will simply ignore your E-mail program and will not block it from sending and receiving E-mail messages.