Email spam hacker people

mat2317

I keep getting these spam emails asking me to click on links and view e-cards and stuff. All of these are fake because the links are always ip addresses or something dodgy. Its getting really annoying now. Is there a way to stop it or report the email addresses or maybe block them? They've even pretended to be my bank... Help appreciated.

Matt

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
Doesn't your email spam those stuff? If not, there's always the spam button where you manually mark it as spam. And if it's from the same email address everytime, you can create a filter to block those specific emails.

sab.o.taj

well, whatever the case, don't open files or download anything..
..you might want to avoid even opening these emails...

most importantly, don't reply back because spammers will probably find out that someone is using the email address, which might in turn allow them to send more..

mat2317

Meh. Its so annoying. Heres one of their emails:

Account Status Notification

We are contacting you to remind you that our Account Review Team identified some unusual activity in your account. In accordance with Lloyds TSB Online Banking User Agreement and to ensure that your account has not been accessed from fraudulent locations, access to your account has been limited. Your account access will remain limited until this issue has been resolved please log in your account by clicking on the link bellow:

my account activity

Security Advisor
Lloyds TSB Bank plc , Financial Services Authority.

The logo and eveything is all pixelated (I deleted the link)