Ergonomic Desk/Chair

Kirtus

Hi, can someone please recommend a good Ergonomic Desk/Chair preferably sold as a set, single is fine too. thanks!

Kirtus

I'm in canada, didn't really want to spend much to be honest.. hoping to get something that does its job for about 300 for the set if not I can pay more I really don't know what there worth. i've seen chairs and desks for a grand a piece but is that really necessary?

linkin

VIP Member
Well, if it's a nice set :eek: Personally I have a cheap MDF self-assemble desk and a cheap pleather self assemble chair. Does the job.

Kirtus

did you purchase it online? I really need to make sure I purchase the correct items.. any links appreciated :D

tremmor

Check your local office stores. Officedepot or officemax. Do ya want a corner or straight desk? Chairs too. Sunday is the day to check for deals and go there. Shipping would just be more expensive. I was looking for a nice office chair and always buy the same way. Find one i want and grab the sticker. Check for sales on sunday. Chair was 169.00 and picked up for 79.00 when it went on sale. Floor models also for desk chairs, desk or even computers and laptops. Sometimes they have to many. Other times like with laptops the new models are coming in. They want to move them and want the space. they also have kit desk but may have to order it. not expensive but go there.

TekMaster

any ikeas around you? they always have modern / comfortable designed desks and chairs. Good prices too. Might be able to order online, not sure about that one

Currency

Any updates? Find what you were looking for?

I'm also in the market for a new desk, may just build my own. Cheaper that way and for what I want. Nice L shape with a riser for the monitor's. Room enough for a desktop, two monitor's and the lappy. Yeah, I'm greedy when it comes to my desk space. :D

Kirtus

I havn't found what I wanted, I checked out Ikea.. but yeah I want something that is actually labled as ergonomic and serves its purpose well, I'd rather a straight ergonomic desk and chair set. I figured I'd have to order online.

I have a problem with my wrist which is really why I want a ergonomic desk/chair was hoping someone found something that was great and could recommend.