F.E.A.R. - Your Thoughts?

flame1117

banned
Sorry if something similar to this has been posted, but I dont feel like reading 4 pages)just to fine out.

The name of it seems like one of those names, where they think of a cool name for a game, then work with it for the letters, F.E.A.R then started trying to think what to put it in.

I would of thought of somehitng better, like Flaming Eratic Apple Reactor.

Last edited:

34erd

Yeah, monolith did the same thing with contract "J.A.C.K", "Just Another Contract Killer".

Pride

I seriously like the name of the game. It sorta makes sense, not to mention your reactions while playing the game & encountering Alma.

Renzore101

skidude said:
With the system in my sig. if I max it out (like full anti- aliasing, etc.) it will lag like a b*tch, so I have to turn it down to high, not maximum.
sh*t you got a crazy ass computer too maybe it is cuz of ur ram

Renzore101

skidude said:
Mybe not maxed out, but it'll probably run. (that celeron is lacking, no offense)
haha smartest thing i seen all day, yes i was debating upgrading this computer but i have started development of a brand new comp it will be a lengthy process tho, iv got the tower thats it(Antec large)

skidude

Renzore101 said:
sh*t you got a crazy ass computer too maybe it is cuz of ur ram

I wouldn't say crazy ass but it is just a decent mid-range PC. Anyway, yes, I believe Corsair value-select doesn't quite cut it.

GhostEye

skidude said:
I wouldn't say crazy ass but it is just a decent mid-range PC. Anyway, yes, I believe Corsair value-select doesn't quite cut it.

there is a 1-2 FPS difference from a value ram to those extreme rams