Facebook problem

mud

OK here is the situation, I have a customer who has a business with a facebook account. He and his wife were partners but they have now divorced and he has bought her out of the business. But it seems she has gone into the business facebook page and changed the password and the email account associated with it. So he is unable to log into the companies profile and get to all his contacts and etc. Does anybody have any ideas how to go about fixing this. I'm not real familiar with facebook but have seen where if you have forgotten your password they will send it(or a temporary) to the email account, but that is also past of the problem as stated before. Any ideas?

speedysim313

Well if she changed the email then asking to reset the password is useless. Basically theres nothing you can do besides have him ask her to give back the password. And if his business runs solely on these contacts that are on facebook and its ruining business, he could easily take it to court if she doesnt comply and give back the information. If he bought her out then that means he gets everything associated to the business including the business page on facebook. Just my 2 cents.