Far Cry 2 Video Demo

Reneki

considering i missed the first one, and how crysis made me realize how good far cry 1 was based on what pple are saying, i must say i really am looking forward to this game.

12-Gauge

This game will OWN Crysis. No doubt.

They are different games so saying that one will be better than the other is wrong. Far Cry 2 has a much greater emphasis on realism and immersion, whereas Crysis is going for more of an all-out-action-skull-smash-chain-gun-explosion-fest (with aliens). I will certainly be getting both so if either one turns out to be any good then I'll be happy :D

Reneki

They are different games so saying that one will be better than the other is wrong. Far Cry 2 has a much greater emphasis on realism and immersion, whereas Crysis is going for more of an all-out-action-skull-smash-chain-gun-explosion-fest (with aliens). I will certainly be getting both so if either one turns out to be any good then I'll be happy :D

+1

hermeslyre

VIP Member
I think I'm going to like Farcry 2 better. I've played the Crysis MP beta and in 6 days I'll have played the SP demo, but I'll still want for a farcry 2 demo, it looks like it would need much higher specs to run, kinda like how Oblivion was in it's day, except ten times worse. T.T