favorite online game

Blue

<b>VIP Member</b>
I used to play America's Army all the time but now it's F.E.A.R which believe it or not runs on this computer (check sig)

just not near any kind of satisfaction lol.

Well being able to play it is the important part :).

I've not played any online games in awhile but the last game I played a lot was Quake 3 with the 3 Wave mod. Half Life 2 capture the flag looks like a lot of fun but I've not played it online yet except just to run around the maps to check it out. I am really hoping that 3 wave is released for Quake 4.

manq

Duty Calls

I purchased COD a few years back, then purchased COD United Offensive.

WoW ! Im hooked and have been since starting.

BF2 and all the rest are all ok, in fact very good, but for some reason, CODUO is the dogs !!!!

Base Assault owns !!!

If you want a challenge, PM me :cool:

Pride

I play quite a few games online, with the top 2 taking up most of my time. . .My list includes:

Everquest II
F.E.A.R.
America's Army
Half-Life 2: Deathmatch
Counter Strike: Source
Ghost Recon (w/plenty of mods)
Battlefront 2
Rainbow Six

Filip

few days ago i've downloaded America's Army 2.5 (free :)) and it's a great f****** game, btw my nick is [ELIMINATOR] (i know very original =D ), i'm also playing vietcong v1.60 soon fist alpha, and will get Counter-Strike Source in a few days

EDIT: anyone playing these games so we can meet, in AA i mostly play Pipeline and Pipeline SF, and in Vietcong i play Stream CTF on Pterodon Server

Last edited:

gwakkawakka

I'm currently addicted to World of Warcraft. Diablo II is great too and free to play multi player, my first delve into online play. I never played online multi player but I like Neverwinter Nights too.:D

CmoAMD

WoW and CS.

Also I have a question for the CS;S people, is it alot different from CS? I see alot of people playing it... is there more players on that than regular CS? Does CS;S have Cal leagues too? Let me know how it is... still headshots? same guns? same maps?

Geoff

VIP Member
Raditz said:
next online game I'm getting is WOW.
whatever you do, dont try to jump off a cliff to see if you can fly like some other guy did :p

CmoAMD said:
Also I have a question for the CS;S people, is it alot different from CS? I see alot of people playing it... is there more players on that than regular CS? Does CS;S have Cal leagues too? Let me know how it is... still headshots? same guns? same maps?

Well the major differences are better graphics, better engine, changed the weapons and armor. There are a few less maps, but they are coming out with new ones, yes there are headshots, and im not sure what you mean by Cal leagues, but they probably have them to.

Last edited:

matt12685848

geoff5093 said:
whatever you do, dont try to jump off a cliff to see if you can fly like some other guy did :p
QUOTE]
lol

I love battlefield 2 online, i got my lag all the way down to 12 ms, and it was even gameplay. One time i was playing i jumped out of a jet to capture a base but i saw the enemy there so while i was in my parachute i blew them up with c4. :D