FireFox theme causing Yahoo Mail to display colors incorrectly

wellhellothere

I have actually encountered this problem recently - same as you, it doesn't matter what theme i use, on certain pages (particularly ones with lots of Javascript), i get some weird effects happening - like see through windows!

I've decided to just go back to the default theme until this has been sorted. Prob just an issue with firefox 6. Incidentally - does the problem go away if you restore your browser window? It does me!

SECNeedEr

Have you checked the color settings of your browser?
Options>>Contents Tab>>Fonts & Colors>>Colors...
Make sure there is a check mark next to [Allow pages to use ...] and also make sure you are using appropriate colors for both text and background. Me, I am using a black color for text and light gray for the background cause I think the color [gray] doesn't hurt my eyes.
And you should know almost every site uses CSS tech. to look the way they do. So when you use a skin for your browser and the one who is making the skin doesn't know what he is doing you might find problems with so many sites. On the other hand when website designers are CSSing their sites they sometimes use predefined colors for some parts of their sites and custom colors for other parts, these predefined colors are called from the browser and in the case where browser is using a new skin these colors differ and what you get on your screen as the end user is just a MESS like my message. Did I confuse you?