Latest update, doing great :)

Date of last work unit 2007-01-15 12:27:18
Active CPUs within 50 days 144
Team Id 44358
Grand Score 748059
Work Unit Count 5212
Team Ranking (incl. aggregate) 619 of 47189

P.S.: To Ade

Does this thing run ALL the time or can you stop it when you want?

Yes, you CAN! You have to use the graphical version for that option.

JAN :D

Last edited:

Jet

VIP Member
We'd be glad for you to join! As has been said, you can pause the folding with the graphical version :).

OMEGA, are you going to be folding with your X1900GT?

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
F@H has a version that uses modified OpenGL code to do the folding operations so that you can run it on your 1900.

Jet

VIP Member
GPUs fold proteins 30-40 times faster than regular CPUs do, so running F@H on your graphics card brings points bonuses as well. For instance, my CPU gets ~110 Points Per Day, while my graphics card gets nearly 500PPD.

Geoff

VIP Member
Does anyone know if the new updated GPU client works with Catalyst 7.1? I just got my card and I installed them both, and they seem to be working so far, but I don't want to complete a WU and then have it fail due to a driver issue.

Jet

VIP Member
The only ones that are supported is 6.5, 6.10, and 6.11. F@H had some revisions to the drivers when they tested them, but it didn't get in in time for 7.1.

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Heya

The core is still healthy, we need to pick up our recruiting activities. The top folders will not quit easily. Many people simply forget, so I will inform some previous folders again in the hope that they will fold again.

Update:

Date of last work unit 2007-01-18 13:22:49
Active CPUs within 50 days 134
Team Id 44358
Grand Score 764425
Work Unit Count 7584
Team Ranking (incl. aggregate) 612 of 47230

P.S.: we are still moving up the charts guys, way to go!

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Yes..

Also check out the EXTREMEOC stats, we are not doing badly at all, in terms of production and progress. Very impressive indeed :)

Lord Of The Ming

I got this message this morn during my avast virus scan
Virus.jpg

Any ideas? I took no action...