For Sale, by ZachSand

ZachSand

I have a few computer pieces from an old desktop or two that I've been wanting to sell. All of these components are fully operational, but if you do have a problem I will gladly refund your item, after it has been returned(I'll pay for S&H if this occurs) within 30 days of the original purchase.

These parts were all used in an office environment (bought in 2007 and put in storage in 09') mainly for surfing the web and Microsoft Office , + other business applications, thus nothing has been overclocked.

Willing to sell the items separately, but would prefer to sell them together.
Will pay for all shipping under 5$, any shipping over 5$ will be added to the final price.

1st- An Athlon 64 X2 4000+ (2.1 GHz) Dual-Core Processor chip, heatsink(same that came with the Processor) and standard 80mm CPU fan (MAGIC Protechnic) included. (35$)

2nd- LITEON PS-6301-08A :: 300W ATX power supply (9$)

3rdWestern Digital Caviar SE WD2500JS 250GB 7200 RPM 8MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Hard Drive -Bare Drive. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822144417 (25$)

4thSunon KDE1209PTV3 90mm 3pin, Black fan for your PC case. "Offers silent operation for excellent case cooling. Improves overall cooling performance in your PC case" (5$)

(Added after initial post)5th (2x1GB) PC24200 DDRII 667 6$each(10$ if you buy both) SOLD
(Added after initial post)6thAltec Lansing VS2220 Powered Audio Speakers 16$(Work great!)

Also looking to sell:
Halo 2 (With manual and case) 7$
Halo 3 12$ (With case)
Halo Reach (With manual and case/original receipt) 24$
Call of Duty World At War 9$ (No case)
Wii Sports 5$ (No case)
All work properly and have only a few scratches on the discs.

Sega Genesis Games:
Beyond Oasis 1$
Batman 1$
NBA Jam 1$
Lion King 1$
Madden '93 1$
NHL '95 1$
Street Fighter 2 1$

Prices negotiable to an extent.

Buy 3 or more items, get 10% off.
Buy more than 5 items, get 15% off

image(2).jpg
photo5.jpg

photo(2).JPG

photo(3).JPG
photo.jpg

photo4.jpg

Last edited:

wolfeking

banned
Let me talk to mother this evening, but im pretty sure that I want the CPU and PSU (has 2 sata ports and a PCIe for video, right?)

ZachSand

Bump.
I really just need to get rid of this stuff, if you are moderately interested let me know, I'd be willing to drastically change the prices.

wolfeking

banned
whats the lowest that you would go on the RAM, PSU, CPU and HDD shipped to 27027?
Im trying to make a build under 200 if I can, and its not looking good. (you wouldnt happen to have a AM2 motherboard youd let go, would you?)

ZachSand

I'd do 57$ for all the stuff, and according to USPS the shipping would be 10$, and I'll pay for 5$, so it'll only cost you 5$.

62$ total. Also I'll throw in that other fan if you want(free).

Edit: Yes, I do have a AM2 MB.
Acer HT2000 MCP61PM-AM rev 1

Last edited:

wolfeking

banned
what would you want for that mobo? (and whats the GPU interface?). Assuming that the mobo is in budget, then I will only need to get a Case and DVD drive, right?

ZachSand

I'm not sure the Motherboard actually works :/. If you purchase the other items, I'll send it with them free of charge. It's from a different old computer, there's no Video card in the PCI-E slot as of right now.
It's from another old computer.

wolfeking

banned
I take it from the ACER designation that if it works, it has a locked BIOS. Assuming this is true, I may just go ahead and get a new Motherboard anyway.

wolfeking

banned
Just depends on what I can get. Is there any way that you can check it to see if it is working? and is it 20 Pin power or 24?

ZachSand

24 Pin. I don't have a way to check it.
I don't have any way to test it out at my house, I'll see if any friends can help me out though and get back with you.

wolfeking

banned
dont you have 90% of the necessary parts to test for sale right here? Assuming the processor is AM2 (also produced in 939 form), then it needs DDR2. The PSU will power it. if its got onboard graphics, then you can just connect the monitor you normally use and check that it passes post.

ZachSand

Just tried. The fans were spinning but nothing showed up on my monitor. It's possible I did something wrong. I plugged the PSU into the MB. Put the RAM and the Processor in. plugged in the PSU.

wolfeking

banned
try pulling the CMOS battery for 5 or so minutes to reset it all (remove the 24 pin at that point, reinsert it after the battery is back in).
did you put a speaker on it for error code checks? Stupid question, but did you have a power switch on it?