For sale: Computer dualcore - price lowered!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dystopia

Custom built dual-core PC, $350, shipped. TIMESHIFT INCLUDED FOR FREE!!!

Hi again everyone. I recently posted a PC, but way over priced, a I soon came to realize. So here are the specs again, for those who don't know yet:

Motherboard: MSI MSI K9N4 Nforce500 SLI ready, 4 USB in rear, 4 SATA ports, 2 IDE (for those who still need 'em) 6 audio (rear, subwoofer, front, sides, don't know the others) (very easy to OC with) 4x240 pin up to 4GB RAM

CPU: AMD ATHLON 64 X2 4000+ 2.1GHz OCed (easy to OC) 1mb L2 cache

RAM: 800MHz PC6400 2GB (2x1) DDR2

HD: 80GB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM SATA 2.0GB/s (unsure of Cache)

Video Card: Wintek Geforce 8600 256MB

PSU: 420W 1x+12V rail at 20A

Case: Raidmax Scorpio Black ATX 3x80MM Fans (2 in the back, one on side window), there is room for 2 more 80MM in the front. I think these fans are pretty good, they blow through plenty of air. 2 USB and 2 audio in the front hooked up.

Optical: ASUS DVD\CD-ROM

Wireless Adaptar: Rosewill B/G with a antenna that has a 6 foot wire.

The driver CD's for mobo, video card, and wireless adapter will be included.

***IF YOU WANT THE XP SP3 CD I CAN BURN IT FOR YOU, BUT THEN IT WILL NOT BE "ORIGINAL", AND I DO NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY IF MICROSOFT FINDS OUT AND WANTS T GIVE YOU TROUBLE!!***

Also included will be the PC game Timeshift, which this computer will defintly play very nicely. DVD in very good condition.

This computer does play al the newest 3-d games, not just the 2-d ones like someone said in my last post :D.
I am currently asking $350, shipped. If you are interested, either contact me through PM or just reply. Payment will be paypal or money order ONLY. Also, I will not ship this computer until AFTER, the money is "cleared".

Here are the pics again:

Attachments

• PC%20Adam%20002.jpg
    PC%20Adam%20002.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 328
  • PC%20Adam%20003.jpg
    PC%20Adam%20003.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 323
  • PC%20Adam%20004.jpg
    PC%20Adam%20004.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 321
  • PC%20Adam%20006.jpg
    PC%20Adam%20006.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 319
  • PC%20Adam%20005.jpg
    PC%20Adam%20005.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 328
Last edited:

bomberboysk

Yeah, forums like this we dont usually have alot of people that want to buy whole computers, ebay or craigslist would be your best bet to sell it.

Dystopia

NEW UPDATE:

Price lowered: ONLY $325, free shipping!!!
Let me know if you want VIA PM or just post a reply!

Dystopia

you mean is it genuine? Well, I installed it from a CD my friend burner for me after mine expired, so i would think not... But it's not like it doesnt work correctly or anything like that!

massahwahl

VIP Member
lol, no your selling a pc with an illegal copy of windows on it? Yeah better lower that price another couple digits! :p

Dystopia

lol, what is that noise? it sounds like banging...

oh crap its the FBI

ROFL. Are you tellin me you never ever ever ever ever copy stuff? And what am I supposed to do? pay a f**cking 200 bucks for XP???? When I had a legit copy?? That aint right...

lol, no your selling a pc with an illegal copy of windows on it? Yeah better lower that price another couple digits! :p

Is it really that bad? GOD!

You might as well not sell the OS with it if it's not a legal copy. Good thing I asked about it.

Soz, I didn't really think it's that important.

If anyone wants this computer anyways, just let me know lol

Twist86

Well anyone that does wouldn't admit to it here.

Violates the rules and it could get this thread removed or worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.