For Sale: Games, CPU Cooler, Fans & RAM

wicked

what would you take for the ddr2 ram im not much on making offers, bought some and got dead memory(from ebay) of course

Last edited:

ScOuT

VIP Member
what would you take for the ddr2 ram im not much on making offers, bought some and got dead memory(from ebay) of course

Just offloaded it as you were just finished posting...like a day before an you would have it:(

Sorry dude:(

linkin

VIP Member
I don't have any cash yet, parents credit card is overdrawn :eek: but how much for postage?
I'll PM you the address.

Sedah

Fans: YOU PAY POSTAGE AND THEY ARE YOURS!

2 x 120mm green LED (1 is off brand and 1 is Coolermaster)

2 x 120mm black (1 is off brand and 1 is Coolermaster)

IMG_3624.jpg

IMG_3626.jpg

i'll take em, postage shouldnt cost much, i shipped one out earlier today, should be about 7$ shipped usps first class

Last edited:

ScOuT

VIP Member
PM me your address and I will ship them Monday. When you send me the PM I'll give you my email for PayPal.

You want all 4 right? I got a bunch of 3 pin and 4 pin power connectors I'll throw in also.

Last edited:

Aastii

VIP Member
I may be interested in that hard drive. Give me a while to sort out money and that though if it is still there, just found out i am eligable for EMA (money for study basically) so once that goes through i will know i have enough for it and to keep enough in my account, not sure how long that will be though.

Can you keep hold of it for now though, unless someone else wants it before i get it sorted ofcourse :p

ScOuT

VIP Member
I may be interested in that hard drive. Give me a while to sort out money and that though if it is still there, just found out i am eligable for EMA (money for study basically) so once that goes through i will know i have enough for it and to keep enough in my account, not sure how long that will be though.

Can you keep hold of it for now though, unless someone else wants it before i get it sorted ofcourse :p

It is reserved for you...no issues;)

ScOuT

VIP Member
Scout how is shipping for that mobo? I'll pay asap.

I just got everything all packed up...I'll ship it tomorrow;) I don't have to work today and it's a 4 day weekend for us.

I threw in a couple goodies for ya:cool:

-I did a fan mod for you w/ 60mm fan for the NB heatsink. Older Nvidia chips run HOT! It can even get hot to the touch. It dropped the motherboard temp 12c according to Asus ProbeII. Keeps it nice and kool now:)

IMG_4077.jpg

-Green Cold Cathode (with velcro for mounting)
-Arctic Silver 5 (I have like 3 tubes and use OCZ Freeze now)
- I wanted to make a driver CD for ya:( You can get them from the Asus website. The connection is so slow from that place...like 12 hours to download a 50MB chipset driver. That takes me a few seconds normally. Asus must save money by not buying any bandwidth! Just go to the Asus site and start now:D

http://support.asus.com/download/download.aspx?SLanguage=en-us

linkin

VIP Member
Wow thanks for all the goodies! I'll burn a dvd with those drivers. A green cathode huh? maybe it will look good with my blue ones. I'm also getting a CM Elite 332 case.
I love that fan mod. I'll post up new pics if i get my case in time.

Here's my current case. nothing special.

101_0013-1.jpg

EDIT: Dammit!!! Ebay decided to pay my listing fees when i had $40 in my paypal... $10 left :S I'll sell my 3870 and pay ya in one go

Last edited:

ScOuT

VIP Member
Hey linkin93...I shipped the motherboard today.

The receipt is in my car, my car is like 300m from my house, I think it was $44.90 US Dollars. The price is on the package. I'll double check it tomorrow and let you know.