Free USB Drive!

tomb08uk

Hey, this is a little catch to it i think. At the bottom only states to US residents only and apparently its only about 2mb's which doesnt really mean it has a use.

Geoff

VIP Member
tomb08uk said:
Hey, this is a little catch to it i think. At the bottom only states to US residents only and apparently its only about 2mb's which doesnt really mean it has a use.
Well you make up for it with all your SIM cards from Rambo :p

And i dont really care on the size, since i already have one. I just though it would be pretty cool to have.

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
although im in the UK, i filled it out when this was ont the other forum. didnt realise it was US only. ah well, and yeh, the simcards rule, lol, go rambo.

dragon

elmarcorulz

VIP Member
[-0MEGA-] said:
Well you make up for it with all your SIM cards from Rambo :p

And i dont really care on the size, since i already have one. I just though it would be pretty cool to have.
You get ONE thing, ive accumalated ALOT of sim cards :p

EDIT: Hmmm, you said it's for US only, i havent filled out the form so it might say it on the next page, but when you select country, it doesnt come up with anything saying it......

Last edited:

SAAER45

What are you talking about? SIM Cards? Whose giving out those and why would you want them? Don't they come with your phone?

helmie

I signed up too, hopefully us UK people get them.

Hopefully its a 1GB drive too :D (Prob about 16mb or 32mb)

palmmann

banned
s_m_w_d said:
I signed up for it aswell im not really expecting to recieve one although I did get an e-mail saying I should recieve it within 6-8 weeks!
it's microsoft, so you'll probably get it. wha would suck is if the drive is write protected:mad: :(

lee101

VIP Member
something doesn't seem right about it, at the bottom of the page it mentions governernments, wtf is that all about? i'll sign up anyway, but it'll probably be write protected or some crap

Lee :D

edit: In fact, i tihnk i'll leave it, they seem to be asking too much info about me!

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
well its obviously gonna be used or marketing, duh, they dont jsut give you it for the sake of it, jsut cos you answered 4 questions right that where told to you on the page before.... you have to remeber MS is a business, they are in it for profit, not just to help us lot out.

super_xero

i wonder if this actually works you think its safe i like in the uk with my parents i dont realy want them to No ie been enterening details i just want the envelope or what ever has anyone got theres yet

Verve

I signed up twice, do you think changing your street from "St." to "Ave." will make em think its a different adress, thus giving me two of them? :)

Viking

I sent away for it. I fugured it was worth having in all since it has Microsoft on the case,, who knows a few years from now it might be worth $60k on the antiques road show.:eek:

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
sorry to dig up an old thread, but i would be interested to know if anyone recieved there free USB drive, how big was it, speeds??? any good? and was it full of marketing "gumph" like i thought....???

dragon

ckfordy

banned
i havent got mine yet. i did get a email from microsoft saying it was on backorder and it would be shipped on 4/20/06. so i dont know when it will be here.