8600gt + heatsink for £17

Asus P5N-E SLI **possibly faulty** £20

Intel E6750 **possibly faulty however almost certain it isn't** £35
will sell with coolermaster hyper tx2 for £45

cooler master hyper tx2 socket 775 cooler £15

Last edited:

Aastii

VIP Member
The prices on memory are crazy....Last year I bought OCZ Platinum 2 x 2GB for over 30 quid!!!!!

You got that right, when I first bought them I got them litterally just before prices starting going crazy, like maybe a month or so before they starting climbing.

Ebaying them probably tomorrow though if no takers here, need to sell asap :(

Twist86

Shame you live out in the UK mate...id have bought the memory and the GPUs :(

Only thing I can do is bump your thread for you though.

Aastii

VIP Member
was interested in the cpu but if you cant garantee it working then im out, good luck though....

Found out today that I have a friend with a PD CPU, which works on my chipset so will ask if he will let me borrow it at some point to find out. If he says yes and it doesn't work on my mobo, I can pretty conclusively say that the CPU is fine and that the mobo is what has gone. If that is the case, will happily sell it for £50. I can ship it as a small package in a padded envolope, and then it is £1 just over for P&P, so don't worry about paying for shipping.

If that is the case, I also have a CoolerMaster Hyper TX2 cooler on there; it keeps it sub 45 when overclocked to 3.2GHz and sub 55 when OCed to 3.5GHz in my system (never had it that high other than for 15 minute benchmark ;)). If you are interested in the cooler aswell though, then the shipping would be a bit higher, maybe £5 or so

Shame you live out in the UK mate...id have bought the memory and the GPUs :(

Only thing I can do is bump your thread for you though.

Shipping from UK to everywhere else in the world is ridiculously cheap compared to what you have to pay.

There is a flat rate for small packages here of £2.50 I think it is, with conversion that is about $4? It may be a dollar either way, but it is by no stretch of the imagination expensive I promise you that much; sent 2x1GB sticks to Linkin in Australia for about £2.50. I can send the memory as a small package if you are interested, but the GPUs will obviously need to be sent in a box.

Have updated the first post btw with pics and got pics of the memory up there now
£10 for a 8600GT? can you upload a pic please

Yep got them up now. £10 per card+P&P and I also have a longer, flexible SLi cable that I will throw in if you want the AC Accelero S1 aswell. Shipping that may put the postage price up though; it isn't heavy but it is pretty big

Matthew1990

How much for that cooler? The Coolermaster, I need something better than stock for mine E5200 :p

Are you even prepared to sell the cooler on its own?

Aastii

VIP Member
How much for that cooler? The Coolermaster, I need something better than stock for mine E5200 :p

Are you even prepared to sell the cooler on its own?

Not really; if I can sell the cooler and the CPU together, I can get enough money for a decent AM3 cooler, otherwise I would prefer to keep it because it is compatible with AM3 setups and is certainly better than the piece of crap cooler that they give you stock with the CPU

You can get them online fairly cheaply though to be fair, £20 or so with P&P, so may be cheaper going that way

linkin

VIP Member
Would you want to sell just 2 of the 2gb sticks?

By the way, i got my memory stable. 2.42v, i manually set the 5-5-5-18 timings and no i have no bsods. still no luck with default voltage (1.8v), or 1.9v for that matter.

Aastii

VIP Member
Would you want to sell just 2 of the 2gb sticks?

By the way, i got my memory stable. 2.42v, i manually set the 5-5-5-18 timings and no i have no bsods. still no luck with default voltage (1.8v), or 1.9v for that matter.

I don't see why not. Will work out the conversion on £40 (I owe you 10 still anyway, so call it even) and sort out getting it sent. Will cost the same for shipping as it did last time, so £2 give or take.

Btw, it won't work with any of your current memory, so you can't run 6gb. I already tried it when I had the problems getting the memory set up.

Aastii

VIP Member
Pm sent to mac and linkin :) grats on 3000 posts linkin

still 2x2gb left, mobo, CPU and heatsink and gpu heatsink