FS: Brand New Playstatoin 3 120 GB

ANNR

I got this playstation 3 for my birthday present few days ago. But I have no need for it nor an I afford the games. I tried returning it to walmart but they will only give me in-store credit since I don't have the receipt.

So I though I would try it here first. I don't like ebay since their feed is so high and if I sell on ebay I will have to pay fee on paypal too.

I am Selling it for $275 Shipped within the US.

Leave message if interested.

I take paypal only. Please sent payment as gift to avoid fees.

Aastii

VIP Member
maybe you could make them pictures bigger? dam lol

what is that in picture 2?

showing that the box is still sealed.

Free bump. If it wasn't overseas and I had the money would deffinately give a large amount of consideration, would kill for a PS3 if I had the spare money

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Shame this in the US or id be intrested.....shipping would be a deal killer though :/

FREE BUMPY

bkribbs

Bumpty bump

so this ps3 is in working condition and everything? never opened? brand new? for $275? who pays shipping? and how can i guarantee that you wont take my money and run? although you appear trustworthy since you have been here for 5ish years and 900 some posts.

also, does it come with any games/controllers?

Last edited:

bomberboysk

so this ps3 is in working condition and everything? never opened? brand new? for $275? who pays shipping? and how can i guarantee that you wont take my money and run? although you appear trustworthy since you have been here for 5ish years and 900 some posts.
Read the users OP:
I am Selling it for $275 Shipped within the US.
Use the edit button, don't double post.

bkribbs

Read the users OP:

Use the edit button, don't double post.

sorry, i meant to. fixed it. and i was clarifying. because it doesnt say who is shipping. and it also doesnt say what all is in the box. sometimes they are bundled and have extra games or controllers

ANNR

bkribbs: I only have one playstation 3 and here is what is listed on the box.

Contents:
1 system
1 Dualshock 3 wireless controller
1 AC power cord
1 AV cable
1 USB cable
1 Printed Materials (that is the manual I think)

I will sent you the shipping information once the PS3 is shipped. Besides that I don't really have anything to prove that I sent the PS3.

Also I take Paypal only so that should also provide you with some prof.

Let me know if you are interested.

bomberboysk

sorry, i meant to. fixed it. and i was clarifying. because it doesnt say who is shipping. and it also doesnt say what all is in the box. sometimes they are bundled and have extra games or controllers

When dealing online Shipped means that shipping is included in the cost.

bkribbs

bkribbs: I only have one playstation 3 and here is what is listed on the box.

Contents:
1 system
1 Dualshock 3 wireless controller
1 AC power cord
1 AV cable
1 USB cable
1 Printed Materials (that is the manual I think)

I will sent you the shipping information once the PS3 is shipped. Besides that I don't really have anything to prove that I sent the PS3.

Also I take Paypal only so that should also provide you with some prof.

Let me know if you are interested.

im definitly in the market for a ps3, so ill think about it and talk to my mom later then get back to you. oh and as for proving your reliability, i thought maybe you were a person with just a post or two who joined the forum just to sell it. but you have obviously been here a while.

g4m3rof1337

How does he know you're going to pay him? 6 posts ago you couldn't even post in this section, lol.

bkribbs

How does he know you're going to pay him? 6 posts ago you couldn't even post in this section, lol.

well i would pay him before he sends it... so i mean i guess i could say i would buy it and not pay... but then he would still have it... so it wouldnt matter? and 6 posts ago i could, yep. but 7 posts from then, i now can. :D

zombine210

my brother wanted one, but not sure which one.
why is teh 250gb one like 100 bux more, can't you just fit a regular notebook drive?

what else is diff?

lovely?

my brother wanted one, but not sure which one.
why is teh 250gb one like 100 bux more, can't you just fit a regular notebook drive?

what else is diff?

they are exactly the same. the only reason for the price difference is the premium that sony places on higher capacity ps3's, which they do simply because they can and people will still buy them.

if your in the market, definitely buy this one

[bump]

Nightrain

If no one bites you can head back to walmart, take the store credit, then use it to buy the AMEX/VISA debit cards.

You lose like $5 on the activation, but you get most of the moneys worth and can use them anywhere that takes credit/debit cards.

I got a bunch of walmart gift cards last year, and just used the walmart cards to buy the amex cards.