FS: Gaming PC $300 Shipped OBO.

Stoic Sentinel

I can do 4pm since I have to be at sunrise by 4:30. If not I will be doing the same route to sunrise Saturday but in the morning.

Well, I'll be home from school around 3:50, I might just do it then, I just feel you know... uncomfortable meeting someone up close from online, gotta know mah stranger danger ;)

pumaking

Well, I'll be home from school around 3:50, I might just do it then, I just feel you know... uncomfortable meeting someone up close from online, gotta know mah stranger danger ;)

LOL haha yea man I hear you, I dont blame. I'm 24 and I get uneasy meeting people from craigslist. Trust me I'm not creeper or scumbag. I'm a Bike Patroller for Broward County Parks, and work for the City of Boca Raton, so I deal with the public a lot. As for Wyndam lakes no clue but I can google it.

Stoic Sentinel

LOL haha yea man I hear you, I dont blame. I'm 24 and I get uneasy meeting people from craigslist. Trust me I'm not creeper or scumbag. I'm a Bike Patroller for Broward County Parks, and work for the City of Boca Raton, so I deal with the public a lot. As for Wyndam lakes no clue but I can google it.

Lol, no I live ACROSS from Wyndham Lakes, but Wyndham Lakes is more well-known, lol. Half the people in Coral Springs don't even know my neighborhood exists. I'll PM you the name of the neighborhood.

epidemik

Is ram still available?

Has anyone on here had a completed transaction with you yet?

Last edited: