FS: Modded Lian-Li PC-7B Case

Ramodkk

VIP Member
Here it is. Used it for about two months. Has very minor wear marks. The case used is the Lian-Li PC-7B which I bought from HERE

Case is in used yet very good condition. Some features are: window on the left side panel, top window with 2 x cold cathodes (blue), custom on/off switch mounted on the right side of the case (see picture). Very good airflow. I also replaced the power LED from a green one to a blue one.

This case is all-aluminum and very high quality, feels really sturdy and has decent cable management.

The Mods:
- Side window (left at that size on purpose so that the case has side ventilation)
- Top window
- Metallic Black paint (front bezel and top) (drive bay covers and switches were left with original finish so it gives a nice contrast)
- Gloss black on both sides
- Switch for Cold Cathodes (2 included)
- Aluminum handles in front bezel

Included are accessories, 2 x 120mm blue LED fans (intake & outake), 2 x front bezel handles. NOTE: it does not come with a hard drive cage, but it has two 3.5" drive spaces.

SOLD

PayPal Only, Shipping to Lower-48

Last edited:

Ramodkk

VIP Member
Will try, thanks Mike.

I just don't wanna put it up in eBay so easily! Some one must want it! hehe

Dystopia

I do want it. Ill pay the shipping. but thats it :p

It is an awesome case. I wish I had the money to buy it.

this was sort of a bump

ScottALot

If you're trying to sell this really fast, then my buy may be out of question as my job will start up mid-fall.