FS: Piecing out my PC, great prices.

lunchboxx

FS: eVGA SLI LE x58 $52 last item best deal

EDIT: I'm really sorry guys. I've just sold the hdd and dvd drives to a fellow CF user, same with the PSU and H50 water cooler. Everything else has been sold except for the motherboard and RAM.

If anyone's interested in either or both, I am more than willing to do an awesome deal. A bit cheaper than what i have it listed for on eBay.

Thanks again for everyone who was interested and who helped purchasing some things.

Lunchboxx

I am in the process of piecing out my computer, times are really tight right now. I need to get some extra cash for school, and since I haven't been playing games for months, I figured I will sell, and come back too it.

It really sucks todo this, but at this point its a necessity.

I have everything up except for two dvd burners that are practically new and a 1TB WD Caviar hdd.

LINK>http://search.ebay.com/?sass=wesley1016&ht=-1<LINK
G SKILL PC3-12800 DDR3-1600 6GB (3 X 2GB) -- 34.99

eVGA SLI LE X58 LGA1366 MOTHERBOARD

Logitech G110 Professional GAMING Wired Keyboard -- 50 (i may lower)

RAZER Lachesis Professional Gaming mouse -- 34.99

Microsoft Lifecam Cinema 720p HD -- 24.99

If anyone is interested in the items posted or the dvd drives or 1tb hdd please feel free to message me, I am willing to give better deals for computerforum users.

-Lunchboxx

Last edited:

lunchboxx

I have the H70 water cooler i believe. I may have the other brackets i will look around. Ill look for a wireless adapter. I have a wifi-n in use at the moment.

lunchboxx

lunchboxx

I have everything posted on eBay. Except for my case. If anyone is interested in anything at all please contact me. I'm willing to lower prices and take down the listings. I will go pretty cheap for certain parts.

I also have a aspire one netbook that needs reformatting to work. If you are interested in the netbook feel free to contact me.

Thanks.
Lunchboxx

lunchboxx

replied back, thanks.

I am about to post a acer aspire one netbook that needs reformatting (dont have a external dvd drive), my logitech g110 keybrd, razer lachesis gaming mouse, and a microsoft hd 720p lifecam cinema webcam.

lunchboxx

The netbook actually sold within the 30 minutes of posting it. Im sorry :(

I have everything up except for two dvd burners that are practically new and a 1TB WD Caviar hdd.

LINK>http://search.ebay.com/?sass=wesley1016&ht=-1<LINK
G SKILL PC3-12800 DDR3-1600 6GB (3 X 2GB) -- 34.99

eVGA SLI LE X58 LGA1366 MOTHERBOARD -- 99.99

Logitech G110 Professional GAMING Wired Keyboard -- 50 (i may lower)

RAZER Lachesis Professional Gaming mouse -- 34.99

Microsoft Lifecam Cinema 720p HD -- 24.99

If anyone is interested in the items posted or the dvd drives or 1tb hdd please feel free to message me, I am willing to give better deals for computerforum users.

-Lunchboxx

lunchboxx

I actually have already sold the gpu, cpu and ssd. I apologize. The new edited list has everything except for the 1tb hdd.

lunchboxx

I'm really sorry guys. I've just sold the hdd and dvd drives to konsole. Everything else has been sold except for the motherboard and RAM.

If anyone's interested in either or both, I am more than willing to do an awesome deal. A bit cheaper than what i have it listed for on eBay.

Thanks everyone, sorry again, should have updated the thread as soon as items sold.

Lunchboxx