Fs: Stalker clear sky pc game

bigrich0086

I got the game with the 4870 and im not into games like this.

Its never been opened just came today form ups. the sticker on back has the serial key and is untouched.

$30+Shipping. you pick either USPS or UPS. U.S ONLY
100_2091.jpg

100_2092.jpg

100_2094.jpg

Payment by paypal NO CHECKS. Had a problem with a echeck payment and will never accept it again. So keep it cash from credit/debt card or bank transfer

Last edited:

bigrich0086

the retail game sells for 59.99 everywhere i seen. which includes the box and everythign else. but i got a buyer so oh well.

EGS

banned
I'll buy it for $15 if that includes shipping. :) & if it's possible to use a controller while playing?...(please see and let me know via PM)

Thanks.

Twist86

Well ebay is always a good place for people to overpay.

I sell amazon.com gift codes and they almost ALWAYS bid more then the coupon is worth.

Last 32 USD coupon sold for 34....bout died laughing.

konsole

You come to the wrong place trying to sell something for more then what it can be gotten online somewhere. People around here know were to find things for less then retail and there not going to pay more for it here if they can get it on Amazon or Newegg or wherever for less. Charge people $50 for a stick of ram that can be gotten on Newegg for $40 and see how far it gets you. $30 plus the $2 shipping isnt too bad though $25 plus the shipping is more realistic for just a dvd and its paper sleave.

One of the things that surprise people when they first start selling on ebay is that things dont sell for quite as much as they hoped for. Even auctions on ebay are filled with people trying to get something for as cheap as possible. If the bid for everyday stuff gets higher then what the item can be gotten for somewhere else, then bidders just move onto the next auction. Only things that tend to sell for significantly more then there worth are rare or highly desirably items that cant be easily gotten elsewhere.

Last edited: