FS: X1900XT 512mb w/ Accelero X2 $200/obo

Grey410

I've decided to upgrade to a faster card so I can run at my full resolution in games like Vegas and Company of Heroes with max settings. So I'm selling my X1900XT 512mb card. It's a Sapphire. I replaced the stock cooler with the Accerlo X2 and it's super quiet even at 100%. I'm asking $200 for it or best offer. Thanks all! :D I will even ship the stock cooler if you want but it's heavy and the positive power lead needs to be resoldered.

Computer010.jpg

Computer009.jpg

Last edited:

Jet

VIP Member
Man, if I wasn't going to be buying a synth, I would be interested. You wouldn't want my graphics card in exchange (plus a bit of money), would you?

Jet

VIP Member
So, what are you trying to say? Even though it is a 512MB version, it has slightly lower clocks then the X1950, correct? Shouldn't the price be less then, reguardless?

Grey410

So, what are you trying to say? Even though it is a 512MB version, it has slightly lower clocks then the X1950, correct? Shouldn't the price be less then, reguardless?

Ok updated to $200 obo. I asked for the thread title to be changed. Thanks for pointing that out Kof. :p It has a MUCH quieter and better cooling aftermarket fan on it and it specs the same as the X1950XT 256mb @ 1600x1200 and below.

Last edited:

Grey410

Oh yes, I forgot about the cooler. $200 is quite a deal, then.

Glad you think so. I enjoyed the card but I want to push to higher resolutions and have DX10 support. I'm biting the bullet. Whoever takes my card be nice please. Oh and keep folding with it! :D

Grey410

the thread doesnt make sense anymore since you delete one of your posts :)

Kof pointed out the X1950XT 256mb was $250 with a MIR making it $220. I didn't think they performed the same but after some research found they did and adjusted my price. :p That make more sense Kof? :)

Grey410

New items.

Okay bumped for added items.

I'm offering a short time combo special of 3 sealed 80gb raptors and the X1900XT 512mb for $400 obo. Will sell separately if needed.

Computer014.jpg

Last edited:

leetkyle

I have the original ATI X1900XT with the Accellero and I must admit, the accellero makes it really quiet and my card runs at around 40-55C which is fine!

$200 is a fantastic price, as I paid £175 from mine from America (around £320)

Fantastic card :D