Gaming computer build

OfekOz

This build is mainly for gaming, games such as GTA IV, COD, MSFSX.

The full build:
Intel Quad Core I5 2400 Quad Core 3.1GHZ 1155 6MB Tray
EVERCOOL BUFFALO 2X COPPER HEATPIPE, 10cm FAN
Biostar H61MH H61 Chipset - B3 for 1155
Thermaltake V3 Black Edition 2x120mm + FSP EPSILON 80+ 500W
Kingston 4GB DDR3 1333
Sparkle GTX460 768MB GDDR5 Dual

Do you find any way to improve this?
Will it run the games i mentioned well?

I do not plan to OC and i will probably never will

jonnyp11

if not overclocking no need for the aftermarket cooling stuff, the default is fine, and can even do a little overclocking, use that for either a better cpu or mobo, and i think you said you wanted sli'd 460's, that mobo only has 1 slot so that's impossible, and that powersupply could never do that, you burn your system to a pile of ash trying that, and don't forget to get a windows disk and all, if you gave us a budget we could put something together.

OfekOz

if not overclocking no need for the aftermarket cooling stuff, the default is fine, and can even do a little overclocking, use that for either a better cpu or mobo, and i think you said you wanted sli'd 460's, that mobo only has 1 slot so that's impossible, and that powersupply could never do that, you burn your system to a pile of ash trying that, and don't forget to get a windows disk and all, if you gave us a budget we could put something together.
The "dual" stands for dual output connectors, not SLI:D
Shall i get the tray and add cooling or only buy the box?
my budget is ~500$

jonnyp11

Shall i get the tray and add cooling or only buy the box?
my budget is ~500$

not sure what you mean by get the tray and add cooling or only the box, but if you mean just by the cpu, then the cpu comes with a good enough cooler and all, no need to upgreade unless overclocking, and do you need the os disk, a case, a hdd, and a dvd drive or any of those things for your build, or are you recycling parts from an older system to use in this one?

OfekOz

All new system. i need a case, HDD and dvd drive, and ofcourse also memory stick and graphic card, PSU and all.