19" LCD
1280x1024 Resolution
4ms Response Time
High 300cd/m2 Brightness
Ultra-High 1400:1 Contrast Ratio
Viewing Angle (170/170 Degrees)
Dual D-sub/DVI inputs
===========
money is a subject, I am not "sleeping on top of pile of money with little girls"

Geoff

VIP Member
I would say that the second one is better, however it does also cost more. If I were to decide which one to get, I would end up getting the second once since it had a much higher contrast ratio of 1400:1, and a slightly larger viewing angle.

The difference between 2ms and 4ms is virtually unnoticable, do you dont have to worry about ghosting on either of them. I also prefer the LG brand to BenQ when it comes to personal experience with them both.

foreyes

Viewing angle is measuring how steep of an angle you can view the monitor from. For example, you normally sit right in front of the screen, but now move a couple feet to the right. You are now viewing from a different angle (which angle depends on how far you move). A larger viewing angle means you can clearly see the monitor from more places in the room. Good for having friends watch you play games; bad for... whatever bad stuff you do that you don't want people sneaking up on you to see.

foreyes

trouzourt said:
TONYBAMF.. thanks.. but ah.. im in canada ehy? newegg doesn't deliver to igloos yet.
LMAO... sounds like a nice siggie to me... newegg doesn't deliver to igloos... hah! :D

P.S. Just saw your location... love your humour, mate.

trouzourt

beyond, thank you kindly but ah.. like below 325.00 please? i kinda need the money to keep the igloo warm.. thanks man.