Gmail Settings

g4m3rof1337

When I send an email to someone with my Gmail account, it comes up as Domain Admin. I found the place to change it in the settings, I changed it, saved it, and its still like that. I then also changed the Header name on My Start Page, same problem, it didn't show up.

Does this usually take awhile?

I just checked the page after closing my browser, and the edit page shows the name I changed it to, but when I send out an email, it shows up as Domain Admin still.

Thanks.

Last edited:

ShortGirl2

When I send an email to someone with my Gmail account, it comes up as Domain Admin. I found the place to change it in the settings, I changed it, saved it, and its still like that. I then also changed the Header name on My Start Page, same problem, it didn't show up.

Does this usually take awhile?

I just checked the page after closing my browser, and the edit page shows the name I changed it to, but when I send out an email, it shows up as Domain Admin still.

Thanks.

What exactly do you mean that "it comes up as Domain Admin"? Are you talking about the email itself or what?

dave597

VIP Member
i think they are talking about the name that it shows an email was received from when u send an email to somebody.

to change this go to settings, account, send mail as <> and edit your name there...