Good computer magazines

bkribbs

Alright, so I just remembered my iPod Touch can save .pdf's, so I am looking for recommendations of computer magazines to download. So far I just have maximum PC, I went through their archive and got 20, (about 5 of which I read during school :good:) So if you could give me the name, and preferably a link, that would be great.

My List so far (Will be edited to add to):
  • Maximum PC

joh06937

ok. when you quote someone, it is a text in the same box you are typing your response in. you can edit it ;) i changed it to something i thought was better.

EDIT: ah, you didn't catch the original post. he originally had it saying something like you have been warned. where else have you suspected mod powers?

lucasbytegenius

ok. when you quote someone, it is a text in the same box you are typing your response in. you can edit it ;) i changed it to something i thought was better.

EDIT: ah, you didn't catch the original post. he originally had it saying something like you have been warned. where else have you suspected mod powers?

I think it was in the LOL or ROL thread, not sure. But when you say "fixed" like that and then the other person changes it to match your quote, it gets confusing :(

joh06937

nope i am just a regular user. although i wouldn't mind being a VIP Member *wink-wink-to-someone-high-up-reading-this*

:p:p