Google Chrome Not Working! Help!

Hey guys,

So when I woke up today and tried to open Google Chrome it just isn't working. I can click on a bookmark and type in an address and it shows up in the address bar and the my mouse looks like it's loading for a second and then nothing. Doesn't load. Tried restarting...no dice. Whenever I open a new tab, even if there is an address in the address bar, all the tab says is "Untitled".

I've never had this problem before and it was working completely find last night. Does anyone know what might be wrong? I have not tried re-installing it yet solely because I have a lot of important bookmarks that I do not want to lose. I've re-installed before for a separate reason and when I logged in with my account I lost some of my bookmarks. I suppose I could back it up but I'm not sure how...where would I find my bookmarks and is it as simple as a drag and drop onto an external hard drive?

Any help would be greatly appreciated guys! Thanks!

I'm running Windows 7. Like I mentioned, I want to make sure that I have all my bookmarks saved if I re-install. How would I back them up?

The thing is...I can't even get to the Bookmarks Manager tab. I can open it but nothing happens. Below is what I see:

http://imgur.com/enYYF

I see this for every single tab. Doesn't matter whether I click on a Bookmark or type in an address. This is all I see. Does anyone know how to save my Bookmarks outside of the Chrome browser?

Last edited: