Google OS

calumn

Google developing a web based Operating system?
Or based on Unix? lol
Look here to see what im talking about :eek: and click here to see what it might be like.

joxley1990

Yeah, I read about Google developing their own OS. I read as well it will only be compatible on a Google computer, in which they will manufactour & product.

Face it guys, Google & Tesco will own the world one day..

Markware17

Hehe, Google is at it again :D. I remember months ago when the rumors started that it was going to be web based.

This is kinda weird though:
"Ubuntu, a semi-free Linux derivative, was rumored to be acquired by Google."
Last time I checked, Ubuntu is Linux running atop the 2.6 kernel..not a Linux derivative :rolleyes:. Linux however is a UNIX derivative, I hope that's what the article meant to say. Also it's completely free...not semi-free. I don't know about you but if Google did acquire Ubuntu I think it would take away the whole reason why Ubuntu is Ubuntu, for the people by the people.

It will be interesting to see how Google attacks the OS industry if it does intend on doing so.

computerhakk

VIP Member
News about Google's OS was news years ago. I'm surprised they still haven't given up. It looks funky but cool nonetheless. Google and their ever-going quest to take over the internet and your home pc :)