Google redirect problem

dontbanme

Hello everyone. I am struggling to find a solution to my recent problem with Bing and Google. Everytime I try to go to www.google.com or www.bing.com I get a redirect to Lagoa Technologies. I have a screen shot but I am not able to post it here.

I have installed IE 9.0. I recently changed to Comcast Xfinity internet, but I has this problem before with AT&T U-verse. The problem is intermittent, but I get a redirect to Lagoa Technologies about 80% of the time. When I am taken to the Lagoa Technologies page I am still seeing www.google.com in the address bar. I can't figure out what the problem may be! I am having difficult finding the solution because I cant use google or bing.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Let's give something a try and see if we can narrow down the exact problem.

Download the HijackThis installer from here.
Run the installer and choose Install, indicating that you accept the licence agreement. The installer will place a shortcut on your desktop and launch HijackThis.

Click Do a system scan and save a logfile

Most of what HijackThis lists will be harmless or even essential, don't fix anything yet.

When the hijackthis log appears in a notepad file, click on the edit menu, click select all, then click on the edit menu again and click on copy. Come back to your reply and right click on your mouse and click on paste.

Post the logfile that HijackThis produces in this thread.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Please download and run malwarebytes before posting a hijackthis log as posting a hijackthis log before running malwarebytes is wasting time.

Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from here or here and save it to your desktop.
  • Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
  • At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • then click Finish.
  • If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version. Please keep updating until it says you have the latest version.
  • Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • A log will be saved automatically which you can access by clicking on the Logs tab within Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

If for some reason Malwarebytes will not install or run please download and run Rkill.scr, Rkill.exe, or Rkill.com. If you are still having issues running rkill then try downloading these renamed versions of the same program.

EXPLORER.EXE
IEXPLORE.EXE
USERINIT.EXE
WINLOGON.EXE

But DO NOT reboot the system and then try installing or running Malwarebytes. If Rkill (which is a black box) appears and then disappears right away or you get a message saying rkill is infected, keep trying to run rkill until it over powers the infection and temporarily kills it. Once a log appears on the screen, you can try running malwarebytes or downloading other programs.

Download the HijackThis installer from here.
Run the installer and choose Install, indicating that you accept the licence agreement. The installer will place a shortcut on your desktop and launch HijackThis.

Click Do a system scan and save a logfile

Most of what HijackThis lists will be harmless or even essential, don't fix anything yet.

When the hijackthis log appears in a notepad file, click on the edit menu, click select all, then click on the edit menu again and click on copy. Come back to your reply and right click on your mouse and click on paste.

Post the logfile that HijackThis produces along with the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware log

dontbanme

I download HijackThis and ran a scan; however, I received a popup stating that the system denied write access to Hosts files. It tells me that I need to edit the file myself and tells me to run: notepad C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts

After running that address then I get the following in Notepad and I am not sure what to edit/change:

# Copyright (c) 1993-2009 Microsoft Corp.
#
# This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.
#
# This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each
# entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should
# be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.
# The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one
# space.
#
# Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual
# lines or following the machine name denoted by a '#' symbol.
#
# For example:
#
# 102.54.94.97 rhino.acme.com # source server
# 38.25.63.10 x.acme.com # x client host

# localhost name resolution is handled within DNS itself.
# 127.0.0.1 localhost
# ::1 localhost

209.172.52.68 search.yahoo.com
209.172.52.68 www.bing.com

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
If you are running vista or windows 7 you need to right click on hijackthis and click on run as. If the run as option doesn't appear then press and hold the shift key while right clicking to get the option to appear.

dontbanme

Ha! It worked!

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.4
Scan saved at 9:42:08 PM, on 9/19/2011
Platform: Windows 7 (WinNT 6.00.3504)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v9.00 (9.00.8112.16421)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\COMPONENTS\SCHEDULER\STSERVICE.EXE
C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\Components\DSUpdate\DSUpd.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\Toaster.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Blockbuster\BLOCKBUSTERMovielink\Movielink User.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2012\avgtray.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil10w_ActiveX.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\HiJackThis\HiJackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://g.msn.com/USCON/1
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\SysWOW64\blank.htm
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName =
F2 - REG:system.ini: UserInit=userinit.exe
O1 - Hosts: 209.172.52.68 search.yahoo.com
O1 - Hosts: 209.172.52.68 www.bing.com
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
O2 - BHO: WormRadar.com IESiteBlocker.NavFilter - {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2012\avgssie.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Search Helper - {6EBF7485-159F-4bff-A14F-B9E3AAC4465B} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\Search Helper\SearchHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
O2 - BHO: Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Toolbar Helper - {E15A8DC0-8516-42A1-81EA-DC94EC1ACF10} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Toolbar\wltcore.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Windows Live Toolbar - {21FA44EF-376D-4D53-9B0F-8A89D3229068} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Toolbar\wltcore.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe ARM] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AppleSyncNotifier] C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleSyncNotifier.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LoadMSvcmm] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Blockbuster\BLOCKBUSTERMovielink\Movielink User.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickFinder Scheduler] "c:\Program Files (x86)\Corel\WordPerfect Office X5\Programs\QFSCHD150.EXE"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG_TRAY] "C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2012\avgtray.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\RunOnce: ["C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\Components\DSUpdate\DSUpdate.exe"] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\Components\DSUpdate\DSUpdate.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\RunOnce: [Launcher] C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\Components\Scheduler\Launcher.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Sidebar] C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe /autoRun
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /autoRun (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\RunOnce: [mctadmin] C:\Windows\System32\mctadmin.exe (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /autoRun (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\RunOnce: [mctadmin] C:\Windows\System32\mctadmin.exe (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O4 - .DEFAULT User Startup: Dell Dock First Run.lnk = C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDock\DellDock.exe (User 'Default user')
O4 - Startup: Dell Dock.lnk = C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDock\DellDock.exe
O4 - Global Startup: cleanhdm.lnk = ?
O8 - Extra context menu item: Open with WordPerfect - c:\Program Files (x86)\Corel\WordPerfect Office X5\Programs\WPLauncher.hta
O9 - Extra button: Blog This - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: &Blog This in Windows Live Writer - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll
O11 - Options group: [ACCELERATED_GRAPHICS] Accelerated graphics
O16 - DPF: {C1FDEE68-98D5-4F42-A4DD-D0BECF5077EB} (EPUImageControl Class) - http://tools.ebayimg.com/eps/wl/activex/eBay_Enhanced_Picture_Control_v1-0-31-0.cab
O16 - DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} - http://platformdl.adobe.com/NOS/getPlusPlus/1.6/gp.cab
O18 - Protocol: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2012\avgpp.dll
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\Alg.exe,-112 (ALG) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\alg.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: AVGIDSAgent - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2012\AVGIDSAgent.exe
O23 - Service: AVG WatchDog (avgwd) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2012\avgwdsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: Dock Login Service (DockLoginService) - Stardock Corporation - C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDock\DockLogin.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\efssvc.dll,-100 (EFS) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\fxsresm.dll,-118 (Fax) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\fxssvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: GoToAssist - Citrix Online, a division of Citrix Systems, Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\514\g2aservice.exe
O23 - Service: Google Update Service (gupdate) (gupdate) - Google Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
O23 - Service: Google Update Service (gupdatem) (gupdatem) - Google Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: @keyiso.dll,-100 (KeyIso) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Movielink Core Service - Blockbuster - C:\Program Files (x86)\Blockbuster\BLOCKBUSTERMovielink\MovielinkCore.exe
O23 - Service: @comres.dll,-2797 (MSDTC) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\msdtc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\System32\netlogon.dll,-102 (Netlogon) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (nvsvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\nvvsvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\psbase.dll,-300 (ProtectedStorage) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Protexis Licensing V2 (PSI_SVC_2) - Protexis Inc. - c:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Protexis\License Service\PsiService_2.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\Locator.exe,-2 (RpcLocator) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\locator.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\samsrv.dll,-1 (SamSs) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: SoftThinks Agent Service (SftService) - SoftThinks SAS - C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\sftservice.EXE
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\snmptrap.exe,-3 (SNMPTRAP) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\snmptrap.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\spoolsv.exe,-1 (Spooler) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\sppsvc.exe,-101 (sppsvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\sppsvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\ui0detect.exe,-101 (UI0Detect) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\UI0Detect.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\vaultsvc.dll,-1003 (VaultSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\vds.exe,-100 (vds) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\vds.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\vssvc.exe,-102 (VSS) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\vssvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\Wat\WatUX.exe,-601 (WatAdminSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\Wat\WatAdminSvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\wbengine.exe,-104 (wbengine) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\wbengine.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%Systemroot%\system32\wbem\wmiapsrv.exe,-110 (wmiApSrv) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\wbem\WmiApSrv.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%PROGRAMFILES%\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe,-101 (WMPNetworkSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe (file missing)

--
End of file - 10401 bytes

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Your hosts file seems to be infected. I still need you to download and run malwarebytes from the links I posted and then repost a fresh hijackthis log.

dontbanme

Well, kinda disappointed that it didn't find anything:
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.51.2.1300
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 7751

Windows 6.1.7600
Internet Explorer 9.0.8112.16421

9/19/2011 10:38:41 PM
mbam-log-2011-09-19 (22-38-41).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Objects scanned: 204145
Time elapsed: 3 minute(s), 37 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Since Malwarebytes didn't find anything then you need to do the following.

Download and Run ComboFix
If you already have Combofix, please delete this copy and download it again as it's being updated regularly.
  • Download this file here :

Combofix

• When the page loads click on the blue combofix download link next to the BleepingComputer Mirror.
  • Save the file to your windows desktop. The combofix icon will look like this when it has downloaded to your desktop.

cf-icon.jpg
  • We are almost ready to start ComboFix, but before we do so, we need to take some preventative measures so that there are no conflicts with other programs when running ComboFix. At this point you should do the following:

• Close all open Windows including this one.
  • Close or disable all running Antivirus, Antispyware, and Firewall programs as they may interfere with the proper running of ComboFix. Instructions on disabling these type of programs can be found here.
    Once these two steps have been completed, double-click on the ComboFix icon found on your desktop. Please note, that once you start ComboFix you should not click anywhere on the ComboFix window as it can cause the program to stall. In fact, when ComboFix is running, do not touch your computer at all. The scan could take a while, so please be patient.
  • Please click on I agree on the disclaimer window.
  • ComboFix will now install itself on to your computer. When it is done, a blue screen will appear as shown below.

cf-preparing.jpg

• ComboFix is now preparing to run. When it has finished ComboFix will automatically attempt to create a System Restore point so that if any problems occur while using the program you can restore back to your previous configuration. When ComboFix has finished creating the restore point, it will then backup your Windows Registry as shown in the image below.

erunt.jpg

• Once the Windows Registry has finished being backed up, ComboFix will attempt to detect if you have the Windows Recovery Console installed. If you already have it installed, you can skip to this section and continue reading. Otherwise you will see the following message as shown below:

recovery-console-prompt.jpg

• At the above message box, please click on the Yes button in order for ComboFix to continue. Please follow the steps and instructions given by ComboFix in order to finish the installation of the Recovery Console.
  • Please click on yes in the next window to continue scanning for malware.
  • ComboFix will now disconnect your computer from the Internet, so do not be surprised or concerned if you receive any warnings stating that you are no longer on the Internet. When ComboFix has finished it will automatically restore your Internet connection.
  • ComboFix will now start scanning your computer for known infections. This procedure can take some time, so please be patient.
  • While the program is scanning your computer, it will change your clock format, so do not be concerned when you see this happen. When ComboFix is finished it will restore your clock settings to their previous settings. You will also see the text in the ComboFix window being updated as it goes through the various stages of its scan. An example of this can be seen below.

still-scanning-clockchanges.jpg

• When ComboFix has finished running, you will see a screen stating that it is preparing the log report.
  • This can take a while, so please be patient. If you see your Windows desktop disappear, do not worry. This is normal and ComboFix will restore your desktop before it is finished. Eventually you will see a new screen that states the program is almost finished and telling you the programs log file, or report, will be located at C:\ComboFix.txt.
  • When ComboFix has finished, it will automatically close the program and change your clock back to its original format. It will then display the log file automatically for you.
  • Now you just click on the edit menu and click on select all, then click on the edit menu again and click on copy. Then come to the forum in your reply and right click on your mouse and click on paste.

In your next reply please post:
  • The ComboFix log
  • A fresh HiJackThis log
  • An update on how your computer is running

dontbanme

It is so strange - most internet sites work but the search engines do not. I can not access Google or Bing at all. I can access MSN.com and Yahoo.com but the second I attempt to search anything I get direction to the Lagoa Technologies website. AOL.com works fine though and so do Ebay, Wikipedia, Craigslist, etc, etc.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
It's because your hosts file is infected. Any yahoo or bing search gets redirected to a canadian IP address.

dontbanme

www.google.com works! I hope this isn't temporary as it has been in the past few days.

Here is the combofix log file:

ComboFix 11-09-19.04 - JGLISSON 09/19/2011 22:54:16.1.3 - x64
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 6.1.7600.0.1252.1.1033.18.4095.2338 [GMT -4:00]
Running from: c:\users\JGLISSON\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\4AQNC1RX\ComboFix.exe
AV: AVG Anti-Virus 2012 *Enabled/Updated* {5A2746B1-DEE9-F85A-FBCD-ADB11639C5F0}
SP: AVG Anti-Virus 2012 *Enabled/Updated* {E146A755-F8D3-F7D4-C17D-96C36DBE8F4D}
SP: Windows Defender *Enabled/Updated* {D68DDC3A-831F-4fae-9E44-DA132C1ACF46}
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Other Deletions )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
C:\Install.exe
((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2011-08-20 to 2011-09-20 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2011-09-20 02:58 . 2011-09-20 02:58 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Default\AppData\Local\temp
2011-09-20 02:34 . 2011-09-20 02:34 -------- d-----w- c:\users\JGLISSON\AppData\Roaming\Malwarebytes
2011-09-20 02:34 . 2011-09-20 02:34 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\Malwarebytes
2011-09-20 02:33 . 2011-09-20 02:34 -------- d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\MALWAREBYTES ANTI-MALWARE
2011-09-20 02:33 . 2011-09-20 02:34 -------- d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2011-09-20 02:33 . 2011-08-31 21:00 25416 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
2011-09-20 00:58 . 2011-09-20 00:58 388096 ----a-r- c:\users\JGLISSON\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Installer\{45A66726-69BC-466B-A7A4-12FCBA4883D7}\HiJackThis.exe
2011-09-20 00:58 . 2011-09-20 00:58 -------- d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\Trend Micro
2011-09-19 23:47 . 2011-09-19 23:47 -------- d-----w- c:\users\JGLISSON\AppData\Roaming\AVG2012
2011-09-19 23:46 . 2011-09-19 23:46 -------- d--h--w- c:\programdata\Common Files
2011-09-19 23:45 . 2011-09-20 02:59 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\AVG2012
2011-09-19 23:44 . 2011-09-19 23:44 -------- d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\AVG
2011-09-19 23:42 . 2011-09-20 02:52 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\MFAData
2011-09-16 23:03 . 2011-08-16 12:48 8862544 ----a-w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Definition Updates\{0A94B98E-5678-45B9-B980-47C9624AD580}\mpengine.dll
2011-09-06 22:12 . 2011-09-06 22:12 404640 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl
2011-09-06 21:53 . 2011-09-06 21:53 -------- d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\MSXML 4.0
2011-09-05 22:20 . 2011-09-19 22:59 952 --sha-w- c:\programdata\KGyGaAvL.sys
2011-09-05 22:20 . 2011-09-05 22:23 -------- d-----w- c:\users\JGLISSON\AppData\Roaming\Corel
2011-09-05 22:19 . 2011-09-05 22:19 -------- d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\Common Files\Protexis
2011-09-05 22:18 . 2011-09-05 22:20 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\Corel
2011-09-05 22:18 . 2011-09-05 22:19 -------- d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\Common Files\Corel
2011-09-05 22:17 . 2011-09-05 22:18 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\Borland
2011-09-05 22:17 . 2011-09-05 22:17 -------- d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\Common Files\Borland Shared
2011-09-05 22:16 . 2011-09-05 22:19 -------- d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\Corel
2011-09-03 20:42 . 2011-09-11 20:19 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\AmScope MT
2011-09-03 14:56 . 2011-09-03 14:56 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\MT1000
2011-09-03 14:56 . 2010-12-15 19:08 34080 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\MT100064.sys
2011-09-03 14:56 . 2010-01-14 17:33 269312 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\MT100064.ax
2011-08-31 01:12 . 2011-08-31 01:12 -------- d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\Common Files\Java
2011-08-31 01:11 . 2011-05-04 08:52 476904 ----a-w- c:\program files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npdeployJava1.dll
2011-08-28 00:47 . 2011-07-09 05:14 2048 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\tzres.dll
2011-08-28 00:47 . 2011-07-09 04:30 2048 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\tzres.dll
2011-08-22 21:30 . 2011-08-22 21:32 -------- d-----w- c:\users\TEMP
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2011-07-16 05:26 . 2011-08-15 01:10 362496 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\wow64win.dll
2011-07-16 05:26 . 2011-08-15 01:10 243200 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\wow64.dll
2011-07-16 05:26 . 2011-08-15 01:10 13312 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\wow64cpu.dll
2011-07-16 05:26 . 2011-08-15 01:10 214528 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\winsrv.dll
2011-07-16 05:24 . 2011-08-15 01:10 16384 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\ntvdm64.dll
2011-07-16 05:21 . 2011-08-15 01:10 422400 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\KernelBase.dll
2011-07-16 05:17 . 2011-08-15 01:10 338432 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\conhost.exe
2011-07-16 05:04 . 2011-08-15 01:10 6144 ---ha-w- c:\windows\system32\api-ms-win-security-base-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 05:04 . 2011-08-15 01:10 5120 ---ha-w- c:\windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-file-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 05:04 . 2011-08-15 01:10 4608 ---ha-w- c:\windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-threadpool-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 05:04 . 2011-08-15 01:10 4608 ---ha-w- c:\windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-processthreads-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 05:04 . 2011-08-15 01:10 4096 ---ha-w- c:\windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-sysinfo-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 05:04 . 2011-08-15 01:10 4096 ---ha-w- c:\windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 05:04 . 2011-08-15 01:10 4096 ---ha-w- c:\windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-localregistry-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 05:04 . 2011-08-15 01:10 4096 ---ha-w- c:\windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-localization-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 05:04 . 2011-08-15 01:10 3584 ---ha-w- c:\windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-rtlsupport-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 05:04 . 2011-08-15 01:10 3584 ---ha-w- c:\windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-processenvironment-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 05:04 . 2011-08-15 01:10 3584 ---ha-w- c:\windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-namedpipe-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 05:04 . 2011-08-15 01:10 3584 ---ha-w- c:\windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-misc-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 05:04 . 2011-08-15 01:10 3584 ---ha-w- c:\windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-memory-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 05:04 . 2011-08-15 01:10 3584 ---ha-w- c:\windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 05:04 . 2011-08-15 01:10 3584 ---ha-w- c:\windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-heap-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 05:04 . 2011-08-15 01:10 3072 ---ha-w- c:\windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-xstate-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 05:04 . 2011-08-15 01:10 3072 ---ha-w- c:\windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-util-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 05:04 . 2011-08-15 01:10 3072 ---ha-w- c:\windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-string-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 05:04 . 2011-08-15 01:10 3072 ---ha-w- c:\windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-profile-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 05:04 . 2011-08-15 01:10 3072 ---ha-w- c:\windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-io-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 05:04 . 2011-08-15 01:10 3072 ---ha-w- c:\windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-interlocked-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 05:04 . 2011-08-15 01:10 3072 ---ha-w- c:\windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-handle-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 05:04 . 2011-08-15 01:10 3072 ---ha-w- c:\windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-fibers-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 05:04 . 2011-08-15 01:10 3072 ---ha-w- c:\windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-errorhandling-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 05:04 . 2011-08-15 01:10 3072 ---ha-w- c:\windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-delayload-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 05:04 . 2011-08-15 01:10 3072 ---ha-w- c:\windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-debug-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 05:04 . 2011-08-15 01:10 3072 ---ha-w- c:\windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-datetime-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 05:04 . 2011-08-15 01:10 3072 ---ha-w- c:\windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-console-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 04:36 . 2011-08-15 01:10 14336 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\ntvdm64.dll
2011-07-16 04:32 . 2011-08-15 01:10 44032 ----a-w- c:\windows\apppatch\acwow64.dll
2011-07-16 04:31 . 2011-08-15 01:10 25600 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\setup16.exe
2011-07-16 04:30 . 2011-08-15 01:10 5120 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\wow32.dll
2011-07-16 04:30 . 2011-08-15 01:10 272384 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\KernelBase.dll
2011-07-16 04:19 . 2011-08-15 01:10 5120 ---ha-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-file-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 04:19 . 2011-08-15 01:10 4608 ---ha-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-processthreads-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 04:19 . 2011-08-15 01:10 4096 ---ha-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-sysinfo-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 04:19 . 2011-08-15 01:10 4096 ---ha-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 04:19 . 2011-08-15 01:10 4096 ---ha-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-misc-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 04:19 . 2011-08-15 01:10 4096 ---ha-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-localregistry-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 04:19 . 2011-08-15 01:10 4096 ---ha-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-localization-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 04:19 . 2011-08-15 01:10 3584 ---ha-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-processenvironment-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 04:19 . 2011-08-15 01:10 3584 ---ha-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-namedpipe-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 04:19 . 2011-08-15 01:10 3584 ---ha-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-memory-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 04:19 . 2011-08-15 01:10 3584 ---ha-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 04:19 . 2011-08-15 01:10 3584 ---ha-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-interlocked-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 04:19 . 2011-08-15 01:10 3584 ---ha-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-heap-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 04:19 . 2011-08-15 01:10 3072 ---ha-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-string-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 04:19 . 2011-08-15 01:10 3072 ---ha-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-rtlsupport-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 04:19 . 2011-08-15 01:10 3072 ---ha-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-profile-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 04:19 . 2011-08-15 01:10 3072 ---ha-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-io-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 04:19 . 2011-08-15 01:10 3072 ---ha-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-handle-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 04:19 . 2011-08-15 01:10 3072 ---ha-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-fibers-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 04:19 . 2011-08-15 01:10 3072 ---ha-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-errorhandling-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 04:19 . 2011-08-15 01:10 3072 ---ha-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-delayload-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 04:19 . 2011-08-15 01:10 3072 ---ha-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-debug-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 04:19 . 2011-08-15 01:10 3072 ---ha-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-datetime-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 04:19 . 2011-08-15 01:10 3072 ---ha-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-console-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 02:26 . 2011-08-15 01:10 7680 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\instnm.exe
2011-07-16 02:26 . 2011-08-15 01:10 2048 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\user.exe
2011-07-16 02:21 . 2011-08-15 01:10 6144 ---ha-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-security-base-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 02:21 . 2011-08-15 01:10 4608 ---ha-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-threadpool-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 02:21 . 2011-08-15 01:10 3584 ---ha-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-xstate-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-16 02:21 . 2011-08-15 01:10 3072 ---ha-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-util-l1-1-0.dll
2011-07-09 02:44 . 2011-08-15 01:15 287744 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mrxsmb10.sys
2011-06-23 05:29 . 2011-08-15 01:07 5507968 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
2011-06-23 04:38 . 2011-08-15 01:07 3957120 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\ntkrnlpa.exe
2011-06-23 04:38 . 2011-08-15 01:07 3902336 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\ntoskrnl.exe
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown
REGEDIT4
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"Sidebar"="c:\program files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe" [2009-07-14 1475072]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"Adobe Reader Speed Launcher"="c:\program files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe" [2010-09-23 35760]
"Adobe ARM"="c:\program files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe" [2010-09-21 932288]
"AppleSyncNotifier"="c:\program files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleSyncNotifier.exe" [2010-10-08 47904]
"LoadMSvcmm"="c:\program files (x86)\Blockbuster\BLOCKBUSTERMovielink\Movielink User.exe" [2010-01-28 454856]
"QuickTime Task"="c:\program files (x86)\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" [2010-11-29 421888]
"iTunesHelper"="c:\program files (x86)\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe" [2010-12-13 421160]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"="c:\program files (x86)\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe" [2011-04-08 254696]
"QuickFinder Scheduler"="c:\program files (x86)\Corel\WordPerfect Office X5\Programs\QFSCHD150.EXE" [2010-03-12 136600]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce]
"AvgUninstallURL"="start http://www.avg.com/ww.special-uninstallation-feedback-app?lic=QUFMS0ctWU9CNkYtMlk0WFAtQUVPS08tQkszRE0tMg&inst=NzYtOTI2MDE0OTcwLVNUMTJPSSsxLUREVCswLUVVTEErMS1TVDEyQVBQKzE&prod=92&ver=2012.0.1808&mid=c46cb11ed52847d18aa869e52959e473-0c949bbb7c90ffcc8cb7a8d66847560a9abf7e95" [?]
"c:\program files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\Components\DSUpdate\DSUpdate.exe"="c:\program files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\Components\DSUpdate\DSUpdate.exe" [2010-09-27 560128]
"Launcher"="c:\program files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\Components\Scheduler\Launcher.exe" [2011-01-13 165184]
c:\users\JGLISSON\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
Dell Dock.lnk - c:\program files\Dell\DellDock\DellDock.exe [2009-12-15 1324384]
c:\programdata\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
cleanhdm.lnk - c:\users\JGLISSON\AppData\Local\cleanhdm.exe [N/A]
c:\users\Default User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
Dell Dock First Run.lnk - c:\program files\Dell\DellDock\DellDock.exe [2009-12-15 1324384]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\system]
"ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin"= 5 (0x5)
"ConsentPromptBehaviorUser"= 3 (0x3)
"EnableUIADesktopToggle"= 0 (0x0)
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\wow6432node\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\drivers32]
"mixer4"=wdmaud.drv
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\MCODS]
@=""
R2 clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32;Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319_X86;c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe [2010-03-18 130384]
R2 clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_64;Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319_X64;c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe [2010-03-18 138576]
R2 gupdate;Google Update Service (gupdate);c:\program files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2010-10-15 136176]
R3 gupdatem;Google Update Service (gupdatem);c:\program files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2010-10-15 136176]
R3 MT1000;%MT100064.SvcDesc%;c:\windows\system32\Drivers\MT100064.sys [x]
R3 osppsvc;Office Software Protection Platform;c:\program files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OfficeSoftwareProtectionPlatform\OSPPSVC.EXE [2010-01-10 4925184]
R3 USBAAPL64;Apple Mobile USB Driver;c:\windows\system32\Drivers\usbaapl64.sys [x]
R3 WatAdminSvc;Windows Activation Technologies Service;c:\windows\system32\Wat\WatAdminSvc.exe [x]
S0 PxHlpa64;PxHlpa64;c:\windows\System32\Drivers\PxHlpa64.sys [x]
S1 vwififlt;Virtual WiFi Filter Driver;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\vwififlt.sys [x]
S2 cvhsvc;Client Virtualization Handler;c:\program files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Virtualization Handler\CVHSVC.EXE [2010-10-20 821664]
S2 DockLoginService;Dock Login Service;c:\program files\Dell\DellDock\DockLogin.exe [2009-06-09 155648]
S2 sftlist;Application Virtualization Client;c:\program files (x86)\Microsoft Application Virtualization Client\sftlist.exe [2010-09-14 508264]
S2 SftService;SoftThinks Agent Service;c:\program files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\sftservice.EXE [2011-01-13 705856]
S3 k57nd60a;Broadcom NetLink (TM) Gigabit Ethernet - NDIS 6.0;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\k57nd60a.sys [x]
S3 netr7364;Netopia RT73 Wireless Driver for Vista;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\netr7364.sys [x]
S3 NVHDA;Service for NVIDIA High Definition Audio Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\nvhda64v.sys [x]
S3 Sftfs;Sftfs;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\Sftfslh.sys [x]
S3 Sftplay;Sftplay;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\Sftplaylh.sys [x]
S3 Sftredir;Sftredir;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\Sftredirlh.sys [x]
S3 Sftvol;Sftvol;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\Sftvollh.sys [x]
S3 sftvsa;Application Virtualization Service Agent;c:\program files (x86)\Microsoft Application Virtualization Client\sftvsa.exe [2010-09-14 219496]
Contents of the 'Scheduled Tasks' folder
2011-09-20 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
- c:\program files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2010-10-15 03:06]
2011-09-20 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job
- c:\program files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2010-10-15 03:06]
--------- x86-64 -----------
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"RtHDVCpl"="c:\program files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe" [2009-11-10 8321568]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows]
"LoadAppInit_DLLs"=0x0
------- Supplementary Scan -------
uLocal Page = c:\windows\system32\blank.htm
uStart Page = hxxp://www.aol.com/
mLocal Page = c:\windows\SysWOW64\blank.htm
uInternet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
IE: Open with WordPerfect - c:\program files (x86)\Corel\WordPerfect Office X5\Programs\WPLauncher.hta
TCP: DhcpNameServer = 68.87.74.166 68.87.68.166
FF - ProfilePath - c:\users\JGLISSON\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\l71dwgot.default\
FF - Ext: Default: {972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd} - c:\program files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}
- - - - ORPHANS REMOVED - - - -
Toolbar-Locked - (no file)
Toolbar-Locked - (no file)
--------------------- LOCKED REGISTRY KEYS ---------------------
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{A483C63A-CDBC-426E-BF93-872502E8144E}]
@Denied: (A 2) (Everyone)
@="FlashBroker"
"LocalizedString"="@c:\\Windows\\SysWOW64\\Macromed\\Flash\\FlashUtil10w_ActiveX.exe,-101"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{A483C63A-CDBC-426E-BF93-872502E8144E}\Elevation]
"Enabled"=dword:00000001
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{A483C63A-CDBC-426E-BF93-872502E8144E}\LocalServer32]
@="c:\\Windows\\SysWOW64\\Macromed\\Flash\\FlashUtil10w_ActiveX.exe"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{A483C63A-CDBC-426E-BF93-872502E8144E}\TypeLib]
@="{FAB3E735-69C7-453B-A446-B6823C6DF1C9}"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}]
@="Shockwave Flash Object"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\InprocServer32]
@="c:\\Windows\\SysWOW64\\Macromed\\Flash\\Flash10w.ocx"
"ThreadingModel"="Apartment"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\MiscStatus]
@="0"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\ProgID]
@="ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash.10"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\ToolboxBitmap32]
@="c:\\Windows\\SysWOW64\\Macromed\\Flash\\Flash10w.ocx, 1"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\TypeLib]
@="{D27CDB6B-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\Version]
@="1.0"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\VersionIndependentProgID]
@="ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB70-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}]
@="Macromedia Flash Factory Object"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB70-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\InprocServer32]
@="c:\\Windows\\SysWOW64\\Macromed\\Flash\\Flash10w.ocx"
"ThreadingModel"="Apartment"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB70-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\ProgID]
@="FlashFactory.FlashFactory.1"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB70-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\ToolboxBitmap32]
@="c:\\Windows\\SysWOW64\\Macromed\\Flash\\Flash10w.ocx, 1"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB70-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\TypeLib]
@="{D27CDB6B-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB70-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\Version]
@="1.0"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB70-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\VersionIndependentProgID]
@="FlashFactory.FlashFactory"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\Wow6432Node\Interface\{E3F2C3CB-5EB8-4A04-B22C-7E3B4B6AF30F}]
@="IFlashBroker4"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\Wow6432Node\Interface\{E3F2C3CB-5EB8-4A04-B22C-7E3B4B6AF30F}\ProxyStubClsid32]
@="{00020424-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\Wow6432Node\Interface\{E3F2C3CB-5EB8-4A04-B22C-7E3B4B6AF30F}\TypeLib]
@="{FAB3E735-69C7-453B-A446-B6823C6DF1C9}"
"Version"="1.0"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\ControlSet001\Control\PCW\Security]
@Denied: (Full) (Everyone)
------------------------ Other Running Processes ------------------------
c:\program files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
c:\program files (x86)\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
c:\program files (x86)\Blockbuster\BLOCKBUSTERMovielink\MovielinkCore.exe
c:\program files (x86)\Common Files\Protexis\License Service\PsiService_2.exe
c:\program files (x86)\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\SeaPort\SeaPort.exe
c:\program files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\COMPONENTS\SCHEDULER\STSERVICE.EXE
c:\program files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\Components\DSUpdate\DSUpd.exe
c:\program files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\Toaster.exe
Completion time: 2011-09-19 23:03:13 - machine was rebooted
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2011-09-20 03:03
Pre-Run: 651,961,221,120 bytes free
Post-Run: 651,621,339,136 bytes free
- - End Of File - - 3ADB891BFC8D963C8ACCCE78EAF3064F

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Please download and run the Microsoft fix it tool to replace the hosts file with the default one.

http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9668866

You may have to right click on that link and click on open in new window to get the link to open.

After running, post a fresh hijackthis log.

sshaggy

There might be a problem with your ISP. I recently had this very similar problem. I was working on a website, and all of a sudden it started displaying a totally different website, although with the original links in the address bar. This problem repeated it self a few times in past, with different websites, all time redirecting me to the same site. I found out that it was due to my ISP, as the website I was seeing, was of an optical communication company, which in fact provides services to my ISP.

You should try checking using a different pc/laptop, but on the same connection to see if the problem repeats itself. If this happens, then you must be experiencing the same problem I was having. In that case, you might want to contact your ISP for a fix.

Last edited: