Grand Theft Auto V

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
OMG if this is true i cant want!

I just hope they dont make another console port for us PC gamers,GTA IV was a mess on PC.

Also hope it does not require that Games for Windows live junk.

It would be nice to return to a modern Vice City,Imo that was the best GTA ever.

Last edited:

Ankur

I hope it has some modern aircraft and lots of damageable buildings something like we can bring down a building lol. :D

linkin

VIP Member
Butter luck next time :eek:

I don't think anyone has made a batman arkham city thread yet, though.

linkin

VIP Member
Rockstar can barely code a game for PC, what makes you think they can do one for Mac?
lachen.gif

It would be nice though. Gaming really needs to take off on macs, it will lower the console's dominance of the gaming market. Plus it's basically no different from a PC apart from the OS.

jonnyp11

hey, that's why you think before buying, you bought mac and now you shall suffer for that poor choice :p jk, macs are nice and look awsome.

Hsv_Man

I am very much looking forward to the trailer tomorrow and meanwhile while waiting for GTA V i will continue my progress to fully 100% GTA IV. :p (strangers, pidgeons, stunt jumps, GFWL achievements).

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just watched the trailer,Looks like a cross between San andreas and vice city to me.
[YT]QkkoHAzjnUs[/YT]

Last edited:

Ankur

Just saw the trailer.
GTA 5 looks like Vice City and San Andreas mix lol. . .
I wish there was some building demolition.
What is the release date and is it there for PC?

I saw some news that there will be only digital copy of this game :(

Turbo10

yeah looks awesome, i was hoping for a GTA London though :( and if the PC version is a dreadful port like 4 then ill be pissed off