Having setup trouble with my 6 monitor setup. help please?

daytraderadam

I'll post all the necessary pictures needed for you to evaluate the situation im in here. I'm a day trader and if you guys could help me out to trade in the morning it would be so appreciated. I could help you out with anyone interested in getting their feet wet with day trading by showing you recommended study material that would really help. Just need some help here thanks.

tdlr; help me set up my 6 monitor set up. the 2 screens in front are acting weird. all the other screens are working fine. the ones that arent working are the ones that are connected to a mini displayport to DVI single link active adapter.

photo1.jpg

photo1copy.jpg

photo1copy5.jpg

photo1copy4.jpg

photo1copy3.jpg

photo1copy2.jpg

tremmor

Don't know but i have dual 24" synmasters. Might want to unplug a few and start with two. find out what works then add another and try that. build on it. One more at a time.
Or wait.

PohTayToez

Whoa, that's weird.

What happens when you move your mouse over the problem areas?

The first thing to try would be updating any graphics drivers. Also try switching to different mini display ports to see if that makes a difference. You could also try moving one or both to the HDMI out.

7angofragger

Thats odd.

Alright, first, when you put your mouse over the spots that are weird, does the cursor still act normal?

Are you running the newest drivers for the card, not beta?