HDD problem do i need to repair it or replace it?

lgbagabuyo

I bought my HDD last July 11 it’s a 320GB (1year warranty) Western Digital partition (50/50%) used it for 2 weeks, the problem its partition D: can’t be opened even it is already formatted, ever time I turn one my pc the drive D: can’t be opened a warning always pops up that it needs to be format I used it for 3 days always formatting drive D: when the has its problem again “hard disk drive boot failure press ctrl+alt+del ” so I brought it to the shop where I bought my HD but they didn’t solve anything they just reformat everything which I already did it still the same problem after the RUN DLL, drive D: can’t be opend (AGAIN!) and it needs to format it (AGAIN) I had enough. Now I’m using my 160GB western digital, the window runs normally prgrms: Nero ultra edition, cyber link DVD, the sims 3 and x-men: origins, Encarta 2009.

Sorry for the long post i just need help be4r going back where i bought my
HDD. I really need help. i haven't tried using it as external HDD w/ enclosure

MB:asus(forgot the MB but it supports cleron to core 2 quad)
Processor: intel 2.5ghz dual core
RAM: 2GB
HDD: 160GB(current)
VC:agp Nvidia geforce 9950 1GB, 128 MB

andy faith

personally I would take it back and tell them that when you took it to the shop last time they didn't actually fix it and see if they'll give you a replacement.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Download western digital's drive diagnostic utility and run it and see if it comes up with an error code.