Help as fast as posible!

yuki953

Type: Inspire 1
Ect: Mini netbook

Ok, this worked fine, and I just finished this big presentation im supposed to show tomorrow!!!! Th keyboard was sticky so i poped it out (just like in a video) and cleaned in/dried it as dry as a babys bottom.

Now when i turn it on the hard drive light blinks, and the fan is on... it doesnt turn on with the battery in it and when i plug in in with out the battery the power light blinks really fast (just once)... but not with the battery in it. the battery doesnt charge when i have it plugged in w/ battery.

We tookt he keyboard back out and it turned on just fine after a RAM readjustment... but when we put the keyboard back in it does the same thing... even after another RAM readjustment. HELP!!!!

kimsland

Type: Inspire 1
Ect: Mini netbook

Ok, this worked fine, and I just finished this big presentation im supposed to show tomorrow!!!! Th keyboard was sticky so i poped it out (just like in a video) and cleaned in/dried it as dry as a babys bottom.
What?

I don't fully understand what you've done as your words are difficult to understand
But "Type: Inspire 1" ? What exactly is the Manufacture and Model number?
Sounds like a faulty connected keyboard (I think we are talking about a laptop obviously, Inspiron some model??)

Anyway, maybe reply back with clearer words ;)