Help Me

Joseph1391

Hello... I just need help on trying to download a new sound system... I have my sound card but it is saying I have no sound system on my computer and the speaker down at the bottom right of the screen is gone... does anyone know a site where i can download a sound system so my sound will work?!?! i really need help!!

bigsaucybob

Im not sure what you mean, but you cant download a sound system.

1. I think you mean drivers maybe?

2. What kinda of speakers do you have?

3. What kind of sound card do you have?

Joseph1391

its not my speakers that are messed up ... somehow me soundsystem just got deleted after i installed my dvd burner but then i took that out and i took it back to the store... but my sound is still not working...

sniperchang

I think it's the drivers thats missing. Usally, your speaker systeme comes with one on a CD, try re-installing the drivers.

Joseph1391

Ok i tried creative labs website and they had some downloads on there but none of them worked... my model number for my creative labs sound card is CT4750... What else should I do?? Anyone know?

Joseph1391

hey that didnt work... i download all of those and none of them worked.. After I would download one it would say information and it was blank... it wouldnt work.. any other ideas?!?

Greg J.

VIP Member
If you've already restarted your computer after installing each driver set to try to make it work, perhaps we need to start from scratch.

Try uninstalling the audio drivers to have a clean start. Driver Cleaner Pro can do this:
http://www.drivercleaner.net/professional.html

Select "Creative Audio" from the drop-down list in the program. Click "Start" and let it work, click yes to the changes if the program tells you that Windows complains of file changes.

Restart your computer and re-install the audio drivers for your sound card. Restart your computer. and, hopefully, it will work.