Help please?? Desperate!

riccardo

Hi
Hoping desperately someone can help me.
My husband is cheating on me and I tried downloading Free Internet spy software and am now stuck.
I am not good with computers.
I downloaded the software somewhere and it has added an icon thingy on my desktop which I cannot remove and do not know how to remove.
Hoping someone can advise how I can remove this before he sees it.

It says Monitored by Real PC SPY. So much for being secret!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I click on it I cannot delete it and it ask me to pay to join.

Thank you in advance.

wolfeking

banned
you should have read the rules when you joined. We can not help you.

Ian @ the rules said:
Discussion of any of the following is NOT allowed at Computer Forum:
Promoting piracy as an alternative to the legal purchase of computer software or media material.
The use of torrent trackers or p2p software to obtain copyrighted material. Any discussion of programs like Limewire, Frostwire, eMule, eDonkey, etc.. is not allowed, whether or not you believe or suggest it's for legal use.
The offer or solicitation of invitations to private torrent tracking websites, such as Demonoid. Public sites, like The Pirate Bay, cannot be discussed here.
Illegally modified OS versions such as "XP Black," which are typically distributed illegally.
Installation of a Macintosh operating system on a PC, also know as a "Hackintosh" system.
Advice on how to crack or circumvent legitimate software activation. This includes: key generators; cracked executable files; re-arming software trial periods; brute force methods for obtaining activation keys; OEM activation hacks, etc.
Cracking or bypassing an administrator/any other user log-in password.
Stripping DRM from media files.
DVD/Blu-Ray disk decryption.
Software that facilitates the unauthorized entry into a network.
Posting malicious links or attempting to distribute malicious software.
Keystroke recording software, or any application that allows you to secretly monitor the activities of another computer user.

dwomack

First, sorry to hear about your husband's possible infidelity

If running Malwarebytes alone doesn't help, restore your system to a point before you installed this 'software' and run Malwarebytes again.

Running spy software isn't ethical, isn't supported and I'd highly advise against it for this specific reason among so many others.