Help pls with laptop memory

patel.com

Hello all

I have toshiba satellite laptop with vista home premium. I need help to increase my systems shared memory as i have 1 gb on the laptop but when i want to play games like nfs it don't work and i get the message saying low memory.

How can i increase the shared memory for a particular program or is there any other option pls. I am not a technical guy so pls let me off if i have not passed more details.

Thanks

Patel

Jhow

Well since you have an integrated graphics card gaming isn't going to be the best and you can't upgrade that. I would however recommend increasing your memory to at least 2GB or whatever your laptop will support. It will greatly speed up your computer, it's really a necessity with vista, and it should help at least a little bit with your games.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Hello all

I have toshiba satellite laptop with vista home premium. I need help to increase my systems shared memory as i have 1 gb on the laptop but when i want to play games like nfs it don't work and i get the message saying low memory.

How can i increase the shared memory for a particular program or is there any other option pls. I am not a technical guy so pls let me off if i have not passed more details.

Thanks

Patel

Give us the model number that you have so we can tell you what memory would be good for it.

patel.com

Thanx for your response guys, my laptop is toshiba satellite p100 -160 and specs are Core 2 T5200 @ 1.60Ghz, 1014MB, 32 bit.