Homefront :@ not happy

SuperDuperMe

the silly T**ts at THQ and steam have really messed up, i suggest none of you buy the actual game if you have a data allowance, they only ship half of it on the CD the rest has to be downloaded.

so now iv got to wait till next month to actually play the s****y game :mad: not happy what so ever

is this the only game that does it or is there more? :mad::mad::mad:

rant/

Ryan_Fpv

is this the only game that does it or is there more?

That happened to me when I bought Half Life 2... 18 months ago... Still yet to play it. :(

Judging by what everyone's been saying, the only thing you're missing out on in homefront by not being able to play it, is the ability to rant about how awful it is... Though, it seems you've got that covered anyway. :p

SuperDuperMe

it really does suck, i get 15gb download limit a month, 4gb of next months is gonna go on this game :/

i just hope its as cool as it looks online as it has had very mixed reviews, i think it looks sweet though im just pissed off theyve done this. what the point in getting me to pay for half of a cd :p

Drenlin

15GB a month? Not cool, man. I use that much, and I'm tethered through a phone right now. Lord only knows what I'd use with a dedicated connection.

Dystopia

Guys...guys....some of us have to use dial-up connection at home! Thank god for the libraries! :D

Good luck with the game though, hope it ends up to be worth it.

SuperDuperMe

anyone know how big the download is?, iv not done it yet as iv got to wait until the first but im worried its gonna be over the 4gb i anticipate