How Are Your Desktop Icons Organized?

How Are Your Desktop Icons Organized?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mitch?

banned
i either use a dock, or (since my msn convos bring my taskbar out of hiding, and it's annoying, so no dock only) i have them in rows, every other, by what i use them for (drives and folders, then multimedia and internet, then games, the utilities, then productivity) with a few that are system, and the recycle bin at the bottom right.

newguy5

i removed the recycle bin, think it's pointless...

i have just a few, but actually i don't even know why i have them as i usually go for the quick start or the start menu to open anything.

sg1

I have them hidden and use the "desktop toolbar" next to system tray(helps to load up the OS slightly faster too)

xD!

banned
I have the standard ones like My Computer and all installed program shortcuts but they are hidden

The_Beast

Left top: Internet stuff

Left middle: 3D CAD programs

middle top: everything else

middle bottom: Sims stuff

Right top: all anti-spyware stuff, computer clean up programs (CC, AVG...)

Right middle: 3D CAD folders

Right bottom: recycle bin

cohen

mine have their own little section, like ones i use in the middle and ones i rarely use on the left hand side.

jbrdbr111x

Other: I used to organize them randomly, but I had a particular way, but lately with my display changing on me and other factors it keeps changing it on me so I've given up on organizing them the way I want them..lol