How does this laptop look?

Jack Bauer

banned
That looks like a good laptop. It should play newer games but not on high settings most likely on lower settings. But overall it is a good laptop.

AdmnPower

VIP Member
looks good to me, but keep in mind, this is more of a desktop replacement notebook and won't be very portable. I'm working on an HP laptop for a friend that's got a 17 inch display, it's huge. Personally i don't like laptops with huge screens.

Alvin.C

Hello,

To be honest, I'd say no.

Firstly it's a refurbished laptop. I think $1239.97 (£631) is pretty steep for a refurbished laptop.

Secondly, like AdmnPower, I think 17" is certainly too large. I previously lugged around a 14.4" notebook, and that was easily portable. I now lug a 15.4" around at college, and it is the largest I would be willing to carry around with me.

Thirdly, just under 2 hours rated battery life is personally not enough for me. But there may be higher capacity batteries available to buy.

Here's a detailed review of the laptop: http://www.notebookreview.com/default.asp?newsID=3221&review=Toshiba+Qosmio+G35-AV600+-+AVPC+Laptop

Last edited:
OMG....2 hours of battery life, do they have power outlets in the classrooms? At the one I will be attending they have outlets in the lecture halls but, not in the classrooms or labs. I will more than likely use my 2 computers and printer for any work I do.