How much is RROD Xbox 360 worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Concept-V

Ok, I'm out of luck today. My Xbox 360 red ringed and it's no longer under warranty. I want to sell it but only the console with the audio/video cables and power cables. Nothing else. I want to post it on craigslist and ask for $100. Sound fair?

kobaj

VIP Member
Ok, I'm out of luck today. My Xbox 360 red ringed and it's no longer under warranty. I want to sell it but only the console with the audio/video cables and power cables. Nothing else. I want to post it on craigslist and ask for $100. Sound fair?

Hey guys, Ive had a pretty bad day today. My brand new 50 inch LCD was smashed in by some guy with a baseball bat and I cant return it. I want to get rid of it, but without the remote, only the screen. I figure online I can get 100$, sound good?

Seriously...:rolleyes::D

JTM

You'll get $50 dollars tops.

JlCollins005

im pretty positive that microsoft actually just extended another 3 year warrnaty on that problem so u should call and ask them, they added warranty on a couple other problems also, but yea on the craigslist broken 360s sell for around 50 ish not much more

Concept-V

how many red rings did you get?

All 3 rings, and I can't get Microsoft to fix it because it is out of the standard warranty and 3 year warranty. The Xbox is from Feb. 2006. Do you guys think I will just get $50 for just the console or the console plus audio/video and power cables?

Concept-V

Hey guys, Ive had a pretty bad day today. My brand new 50 inch LCD was smashed in by some guy with a baseball bat and I cant return it. I want to get rid of it, but without the remote, only the screen. I figure online I can get 100$, sound good?

Seriously...:rolleyes::D

Negative feedback sent and copy of quote redirected to moderator.

Concept-V

have you actually called microsoft up? if not, do it, if its a red ring like this, they usually fix it

I'm out of luck again. I removed the faceplate and there is no "MICROSOFT" seal. I bought it used off of ebay couple years ago. No seal, no warranty, no free repair. I'm just going to sell it as is.

Concept-V

I guess you guys were right about cragslist. I put up for sale and the highest offer I got was $60, that includes the console, power cables and HD audio/video cables.

g4m3rof1337

You could have fixed it yourself, if you wanted to, it's easy. I'm doing it to my second 360 in a few days, as well as adding some better cooling.

Cleric7x9

lmao you are a loser concept. ill give you a stick of chewing gum and a relatively clean nickel. you pay shipping.

you can forward my quote to the mod, my username is Cleric7x9, thats c-l-e-r-i-c-7-x-9. got it?

Concept-V

lmao you are a loser concept. ill give you a stick of chewing gum and a relatively clean nickel. you pay shipping.

you can forward my quote to the mod, my username is Cleric7x9, thats c-l-e-r-i-c-7-x-9. got it?

Negative feedback sent. Check buyer/seller section. Post was forwarded to moderator and flagged as rude and offensive.

kobaj

VIP Member
Negative feedback sent. Check buyer/seller section. Post was forwarded to moderator and flagged as rude and offensive.

Dude, Cleric7x9, this guy seems legit. We probably shouldnt mess with him. I mean look! 16 posts into the forums, all with EXTREMELY valuable content that pertains to the topic and is always helpful. Shoot, he managed to persuade the moderators to implement a feedback system, and then use it, make it invisible to me, and then made me care extremely about my feedback rating...All in one fell swoop. Wow, Im surprised he's not a VIP, or a MOD himself, infact, I vote IAN just gives the entire site over and let Concept be a super admin!

Your first act as admin should be to remove that edit button. I mean, everybody loves to see a triple post with unnecessary bumping and reviving of old topics.

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.