• Under 2GBS

Votes: 15 12.7%
  • More than 5GBS

Votes: 42 35.6%
  • More than 20GBs

Votes: 50 42.4%

• Total voters

Motoxrdude

Go get the aurora theme engine... you'll change your mind. ;)

I just did. I don't really like it. I just installed the theme though and not the engine. The theme is being a **** and won't let me compile it. It's because I am using a newer version of GTK and the latest aurora engine can only use gtk+-2.10.

EDIT: Nvm, I was missing the gtk-2.x dev.

Last edited:

Irishwhistle

I just did. I don't really like it. I just installed the theme though and not the engine. The theme is being a **** and won't let me compile it. It's because I am using a newer version of GTK and the latest aurora engine can only use gtk+-2.10.

Not sure what version of GTK you're in, but I'm on Intrepid using the Aurora engine now. You have to use the engine or else the aurora themes will look horrid. Try using this deb to install the engine.

This is the sort of thing you can do with it:

56438-2.png

Anyhoo... that went WAAAAAAAAAAAY off track... :p lol

Michael

46.6gb.

So do you guys think I am cool now that I have a ton of music? :rolleyes:

Yes :rolleyes:

----

On a side note: I often 'lose' music in the deep trenches of my HDD and iPod, then I find it later while scrolling through looking for something decent and BAM! Something new to listen to lol

-mak

Ethan3.14159

2659 song, 11.11 GB... My favorites list is about 200 songs, lol. I don't even know how I got some of this. I have every Metallica album except the newest one, and I can't stand them.. strange.

tlarkin

VIP Member
2659 song, 11.11 GB... My favorites list is about 200 songs, lol. I don't even know how I got some of this. I have every Metallica album except the newest one, and I can't stand them.. strange.

Metallica sucked after ...And Justice For All, and every album after that has sucked. Stick with Master of Puppets, Ride the Lightning, and Kill'em All and you will be OK.

memory

Man you guys have a lot of music. I only have about 400 songs. I feel really small now compared to you guys:)