Huge Discount coupons

Don't Hack!!!

Well, My friend he got a new dell laptop for 650 dollars when orginal price was like 1500. Because he goes to a forum where they give out coupons which the manufacturers give a huge discount to all huge compaines that sell them. Well i was wondering if any of you guys get this special deal through connections and stuff.

flame1117

banned
heehee dont hack you have 123 posts.

and I get discounts though used stuff thats about it.

I used to be able to get dicounts from compaq though my bro, but who wants a compaq anyways.

Don't Hack!!!

lol, i think my friend could hook me up too. I jsut have to decide on what I want still if i want a comp its goonna be a laptop cause you know u cant really build your own laptop.

And yeah no one wants a compaq better then dell but you get good stuff from compaq for a cheaper price then sony and like gateway. After all you are only just paying for their name to be on your comp.

M0ddingMan1a

forget dell, forget all of them.......... but u cant build ur laptop. unless....... wait.. no u cant. but i guess ur gonna have to choose 1 of the companies sometime soon if u want a laptop... damn it world.... damn it..y did i type this? iono...

flame1117

banned
M0ddingMan1a said:
forget dell, forget all of them.......... but u cant build ur laptop. unless....... wait.. no u cant. but i guess ur gonna have to choose 1 of the companies sometime soon if u want a laptop... damn it world.... damn it..y did i type this? iono...

You looked in the mirror and said douge bag? jk.

pc club guy

M0ddingMan1a said:

lol i recognize this dilema :p lol

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
Of course you can build your own laptop, if anything it's actually easier than building a desktop. All you have to do is slot everything into place with a click and and a shove.