I got scammed!

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
ok ebay! :eek:

Paid $51 for some foakley's

DSCF3546.jpg

AFTER much searching google, i finally found the manufactures web site. I found it because of the way the "O" (how fake it looks) appears on the arm.

And BAM!

http://www.fudantrading.com/DiyEN/web/html/ProductHtml/574.html#

(the reason i thought they were legit, because the seller had 94+ 100% feedback, and it come with all original Oakley stuff. Well evidently they counterfeit that too)

I just messaged the guy, so I'm waiting on a refund before i let him have it. And all of the other poor souls that bought glasses from him will be demanding a refund when i get finished. (I'll let them know about it when i get my $51 back in my bank, i don't want to cause too much drama yet (I just want my money FIRST!) )

he seems to be good about refunds, i found three neutral feedback complaining about counterfeit Oakley's and even Nike shoes..

Oh yeah, the idiot feels so confident that no one will notice that he has his full name and apartment number on the "from" label on the shipping box. :D

THAT sucks...
if you don't mind posting the ebay ID after you're done so noone else falls for this :D
hope everything works out for you

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
That sucks man. Does he live in Nothern Cali? I'd be happy to take care of this for you. :cool: