i7 930

BuddyLee81

I just got my i7 930 today. Still got more parts to buy but im doing that piece by piece(updated in my sig) because of bills but just thought I let you guys know. Ill post pics up of it later. :D

Jamin43

banned
Congrats

Building by part is how I went too - ya get better prices that way. I had a power supply for 3 months before I build my PC.

Don't wait too long - your i7 930 may be obsolete :D

Stoic Sentinel

Yes I did, however, that computer i built was for my family back at home. I just havent gotten around shipping it yet... Still trying out games on it :)

Oh, it must be pretty damn nice to have the funds for that. And your case by the way (800D) is my dream. :good:

BuddyLee81

Oh, it must be pretty damn nice to have the funds for that. And your case by the way (800D) is my dream. :good:

Just join the military, save your money, DJ a few shows and you wont have to worry about funds. Im I havent got the 800d yet, but thats the no kidding case im going to get on my next paycheck.

Stoic Sentinel

you would :) I wish i had an i7 + high speed, an i7 computer and dial up not worth it

Lol, dial up? :D

Just join the military, save your money, DJ a few shows and you wont have to worry about funds. Im I havent got the 800d yet, but thats the no kidding case im going to get on my next paycheck.

Thanks for sharing your words of wisdom. But seriously, I've been considering signing up when I get... to that age, but my mom's convinced I'ma get killed.

JLuchinski

That's nice, wish I had the funds. This guy on my local Kijiji is selling a BNIB i7 975 for $500 because he already has one and received that one as a gift. What other parts are on your list?

Originally Posted by abacha7 View Post
I am wondering if I have to glue my heat sink on my processor

That's freakin funny.

BuddyLee81

That's nice, wish I had the funds. This guy on my local Kijiji is selling a BNIB i7 975 for $500 because he already has one and received that one as a gift. What other parts are on your list?

Originally Posted by abacha7 View Post
I am wondering if I have to glue my heat sink on my processor

That's freakin funny.

Other than the i7 930 and soon to get the Corsair Obsidian 800d case, im still trying to get my hands on a 5970. If i cant get one, ill just settle with 2 5870s, ASUS x58 Premium mobo, 6GB Ram, an SSD drive (dont know which one), 1 TB HD from WD, arctic silver, and an aftermarket heatsink. Speaking of heatsinks, what would you guys recommend for a heatsink?

Leenis24

NICE, im getting the i7 930 soon, like a few short weeks now. just waitin for the money. then i have a blast putting my first comp together. i cant wait. Congrats by the way on that awesome system your getting. im a bit jealous, mine wont be as nice/fast but i'll love it none the less. Hows the heatsink and fan look that came with the CPU? Is it shobby lookin or good product?

Jamin43

banned
If anybody's interested in the Antec 900 Case - for gaming and airflow - it's on sale right now for $79.99 bucks @ Newegg.

Product Link

Coupon Code = EMCYPYR23 ( $20.00 discount )

lovely?

two years ago newegg had black friday deals, i bought the 900 and a xigmatek s1283 for under $60 shipped hehehe :D